XIII: and I couldn't get away from ya, in my feelings more than Drake, so yeah

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, I hate this."

"Uh-huh, it's your fault, though. If you just listen to me earlier to not overexert yourself, then you're not suffering because of your stubbornness now. I also told you that some of the papers are not that needed immediately so you still have enough time to finish those." The older one sighs deeply. "As if you're a robot or what." She added.

Even though Wendy already knows that what she said will just go to nothing, she still wants to be persistent when it comes to delivering her sermon to Nayeon. She's hoping that someday, Nayeon will listen to her because her working habits are drawing out concern.

In times like this, Wendy has no choice but to stay with Nayeon to take care of her. She also knows that Nayeon will refuse because it's just a simple headache, but it's a big burden in mind for Wendy.

Nayeon tends to be hard to handle when she's sick; she also has a weak immune system, the reason for her getting sick easily.

"Tzuyu-ah, how's your day?" asked Nayeon as she sees the younger one walk out of the bathroom.

As an answer, Tzuyu raised her thumb while nodding. Honestly, that action made by this young lady melts Nayeon's heart because of how cute it looks like.

Tzuyu is now adjusting herself to the new environment around her. This is her first day being alone inside Nayeon's glamorous apartment, fortunately, she managed to survive.

The older one did her best just to let Tzuyu understands what will be her state for now. Tzuyu slowly accepts the new reality, it'll be better if she just lets her mouth spill any words for their sake. About Tzuyu being "mute", Tiffany makes sure that she will keep in touch with the younger one for some advancement, especially in her speech.

Even though Nayeon let someone like Tzuyu inside her home, someone like her that Nayeon barely knows, her trust is still not that fully built to let the younger one share this home with her.

While Tzuyu is still being hospitalized, Nayeon agrees to what Wendy suggested, and that is installing some cameras inside her home to keep an eye on every action of the younger one. And for her peace of mind, there's nothing to raise any suspicions for. She found nothing to be worried about, although there were so many papers that needed to be finished in the office, she still gave full attention to the young lady at home through the screen with her.

It was a quiet supper for them, well, except for Tzuyu. It is expected that it'll be a silent one but not for these cousins.

Deep inside, Tzuyu was surprised because of how the other two girls have a mouth that is boundless to stop. But she had to claim the fact that she was being entertained by their animated exchanging of words, laughter, and left and right hitting. She just doesn't know how to express it.

Just thinking of their situation, it feels like Tzuyu is being left out there, but the reality was otherwise. Nayeon never forgets to always add Tzuyu in every way possible, she wants the younger one to feel that she belongs.

***

Life has been always like a stuck record for Mina for the past three months of leaving New York.

She thought that if she ever come back to Japan with her wife and sister, every unrighteous deed that she had with Nayeon will just fly away together with the wind outside the aircraft where they are in while taking the path back to their hometown.

But forgetting is something that has never been easy for someone like her. Especially if that something means a lot that heavily affects the weakest part of her.