Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Relationship Breakdown

The two cars stopped at the red light intersection, An Jianqing tilted her head and met Qiu Mengxi's eyes.

She looked at Qiu Mengxi with a warning in her eyes.

She knew very well that Qiu Mengxi's way of chasing people, the luxury car with flowers and sweet words, could easily turn an Omega into a daze with her own conditions.

"Jianqing, why are you so serious? It's just a meal." Qiu Mengxi said with a smile, deliberately emphasizing the following words.

She looked happy, and her mood was not affected by An Jianqing's cold face at all, or in her heart, An Jianqing's anger was because of jealousy.

In the past, when she made a girlfriend, An Jianqing would be saddened, but all she showed was a generous blessing, and she couldn't see any other thoughts at all.

Being able to break An Jianqing's defense today was enough to create a subtle excitement in her heart, as if this would prove her importance in An Jianqing's heart.

"Xuechu, come to my side." An Jianqing said, and continued to stare at Qiu Mengxi, "Since we have dinner together, then I won't bother you."

"How can it be trouble to be accompanied by a beautiful woman?" Qiu Mengxi hooked her lips, looking at the orange light to start the car.

An Jianqing was startled, the panic and worry in her heart overwhelmed other emotions.

When she saw Qiu Mengxi pick up Ning Xuechu, her first reaction was not the usual jealousy and sadness, but worry.

She worried that Ning Xuechu was not deep in the world and would fall into the beautiful dream of love carefully fabricated by Qiu Mengxi.

She knew the pain that a romantic Alpha would endure, and she didn't want Ning Xuechu to be deceived.

Even if Qiu Mengxi made a promise, she didn't believe that Qiu Mengxi would take her relationship seriously.

The two cars parked in front of the high-end restaurant, one after the other.

An Jianqing got out of the car first, walked over to open the car door, looked at the rose in Ning Xuechu's arms and said, "Xuechu, come down and give the flowers back to others."

Her voice was cold, and Ning Xuchu was a little scared.

Seeing this, Qiu Mengxi smiled even more happily, "Seeing Qing, why do you see things like this, sooner or later..."

She didn't say anything later, but the meaning in her eyes was obvious enough.

"Xuechu likes a gentle and kind Alpha." An Jianqing said coldly, reaching out and pulling Ning Xuechu into the door.

Qiu Mengxi stood there, the smile on his face turned cold.

*

Three people are eating at the same table, and two people are in a bad mood.

Ning Xuechu was sandwiched in the middle, under the pressure of two Alphas, carefully only sandwiching the dishes in front of him.

She looked left and right and saw that neither of them touched the chopsticks, and asked carefully, "Sister, why don't you eat?"

"Eat, go back to my car and I'll take you back." An Jianqing said, her voice still cold.

Ning Xuechu nodded obediently, did not dare to say a word, and concentrated on eating with her head down.

Neither of the other two spoke first, and the atmosphere on the table was quiet and strange, but this did not affect Ning Xuchu's appetite at all.

Seeing that An Jianqing treated Qiu Mengxi coldly for her sake, she felt a sense of pleasure in her heart.