Even if she wanted to please An Jianqing, she only wanted to take back the property of the Ning family.

She will never fall in love with this wealthy Alpha who is aloof. She doesn't want to become a plaything for the rich like others.

*

Ning Xuchu held the love box and walked out of the school gate quickly.

At first glance, she saw An Jianqing's low-key luxury car.

Even if it is parked in an inconspicuous corner, it can still grab people's attention at a glance.

Next to the luxury car, stood several students talking loudly.

They painted delicate makeup, wore beautiful clothes, showed charming smiles, and glanced in the direction of the car from time to time.

Ning Xuechu immediately understood that these people were drunkards and not drinking, and they deliberately chatted here to attract the attention of the people in the car.

At the school gate, she had seen such a scene several times.

While disdainful in her heart, she also envied the boldness and beauty of those girls.

But this time, there seemed to be an uncomfortable feeling in my heart.

Ning Xuechu frowned and tapped her chest with her fingers, trying to get rid of the depression there.

The girls were still standing and chatting, and someone was already deliberately pulling their hair and pulling down their collars.

Ning Xue's eyes turned cold, and she ran over with the box in her arms.

She stopped beside the passenger seat, leaned sideways, raised one hand and knocked on the glass.

Through the reflection of the glass, Ning Xuchu saw the surprised and envious eyes of the girls, as if he couldn't imagine it.

There was a sense of joy in her heart, and she turned her head to look at the girls.

The end of the raised eyes was a little smug, and the girls' pretty faces suddenly became jealous.

The window glass slowly fell, folding all the expressions of the girls into the gap.

"Xuechu, get in the car." An Jianqing looked out of the car and said with a light smile.

Ning Xuechu laughed happily, her thin body blocked the girls' sight, preventing them from seeing the beautiful Alpha sitting in the car.

She got into the car, carefully holding the box in both hands, her eyes flashing, and she said nervously, "Sister, a small gift, I hope you like it."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ning Xuechu's pale and tender face instantly flushed, like a winter plum blossoming in full bloom, cold and arrogant with glamour.

The tip of An Jianqing's nose moved slightly, and she suddenly smelled a faint cherry fragrance.

Or the sweet and sour she likes.

She couldn't help but feel happy, and there was a look of relief in her eyes.

The people in front of her had changed from being repulsive and resentful at the beginning to being willing to take the initiative to approach, and finally had a great change, and it was finally worth her careful care and meticulous care these days.

Although it was just a cheap box of cherries, it was enough to make her feel that all the efforts and efforts were worth it.

"Thank you, Xue Chu, I like this gift very much." An Jianqing smiled happily, her tender eyes full of pampering.