Everyone love you so do us.

Nie Huaisang continued to cry on Nie Mingjue's shoulder because he felt he had failed to take care of the figure he had considered his brother and even considered family from everyone in Qinghe. Rumors about Hua Ying's accident quickly spread to the other clans of small clans or large clans. The Lan Clan and the children of Wen Rouhan were the ones who visited Hua Ying the most in the initial week before they were dragged home by their own guardians.

It took Hua Ying two weeks to open his eyes again. And two weeks was also the time it took Nie Zhongzu to find out about that glimpse before he somewhat pieced together something

"A-Ying is not human... That twinkle is also definitely not human.. " He said which made Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang turn around. "So A-Ying was attacked by a ghost?"

"Ghosts?" Jin Zixuan asked sitting next to Hua Ying's bed with a beautiful woman.

"Sorry for our negligence. Jin-Furen, Young master Jin." Nie Zhongzu said kindly. This is a miracle for Jin Zixuan to come to visit because Jin Zixuan is not a friendly person. If it can be compared between Jin Zixuan and Lan Zhan then Jin Zixuan will win only with some bonuses because Jin Zixuan is able to use words well but if seen apart from the big family only Hua Ying and Mian Mian are his only friends while Lan Zhan is only friends with Hua Ying.

"It's okay... After all, we want to visit A-Ying.." Said Jin-Furen gently stroking Hua Ying's head. Jin Zixuan looked at Nie Mingjue who was busy looking for medicine for Hua Ying.

"His face looks a little like Chan-

"Jin-Furen.. If you're only here to make this child like Changze and Changse then the exit door isn't closed for you. I'm sick of hearing all this... A-Ying still A-Ying and he's Wei Chengzu and Hua Xie not Changse's Sanren and Wei Changze. Stop equating someone with a dead person. Can't you just let their family rest in peace?" Nie Zhongzu squealed making Nie Huaisang slightly nervous.

Jin Furen was stunned and looked the other way. “I came here because Ziyuan asked me to confirm if this child Wei Ying belongs to Changse or not.. Finally your anger is thrown at me?” Jin Zixuan just watched the fight before moving to join Nie Mingjue, knowing that at least he could learn something new with the medical instead of hearing two old people quarrel.

"Of course, you compare him to a lost child.. If it was you, would you be calm there? No, wouldn't you? If it was him, what would the two of you do. Your friendship with Changse itself is like a thorn in the flesh." Jin Furen just looked to the side. Nie Zhongzu's words were really painful.

"Fuqin.. A-Ying are awake. "Nie Zhongzhu realize that he's screaming as he look at Hua Ying who already sitting on the bed. He stare at the boy for a while as both of them exchanging looks.

"A-Ying.. Drink your medicine first then you can go with Huaisang to meditation. "Nie Mingjue say as he look at Hua Ying who obedience drinking the bitter medicine.

"I thinks it's better for you to join them. "Nie Zhongzu say as Jin Zixuan walk away with Nie Huaisang and Hua Ying.

"Now tell me Jin Xiong... How's your trip to Yunmeng? "Nie Huaisang ask as he look at Hua Ying who seems interesting in the topic.

"Shouldn't we do meditated right now? Why are you asking me to start gossiping? "Jin Zixuan ask as both of the boys chuckles.

"You have a lot of tea. Right Didi? "Hua Ying nodded as they sit on the meditation ground. Three of them start to chuckles together hearing Jin Zixuan story about night hunt or even the Jiang's.

Jin Furen and Nie Zhongzu are sipping tea at the nearest table as they see how the boy have bond up together. Nie Zhongzu seems relief. Hua Ying rarely smile after Feng Xin and Mi Qing left him alone with them. Seeing him smiling like this has ease the worried in his heart.

"A-Ying will be lonely when Huaisang start to study in cloud recesses. "Nie Mingjue say as Nie Zhongzu look toward the boys. "Then how about he come along? He's smart enough to fools everyone. "Nie Mingjue looks amaze as he smile.

Nie Huaisang had promised himself that he would always make Hua Ying smile and laugh. A sun as bright as Wei Wuxian needs to shine in the darkness.

Jin Zixuan was already comfortable with the Nie family and often went to visit regardless of the time until Jin Zixuan was 15 years old, he rarely met them. If asked why then the answer is "My useless Fuqin put all the burdens of the section on my head and he only knows how to straddle women's legs and spread his useless seeds. The woman also so stupid they are willing to spread their legs, ready to have their hole rammed by the old man's small cock. My mother found this Mo family and sadly my stupid Fuqin killed the woman who was pregnant with his child."

"Jin-Xiong you have stained little A-Ying's ears! Don't talk about something like that in front of him or Da-ge will kill you." Said Nie Huaisang letting go of Hua Ying's ear which left him in chuckled.

Without them realizing it was the last time they saw Jin Zixuan until the following year. Nie Huaisang also started to get busy with his studies and Nie Mingjue had already left for Gusu to study with Lan Huan or Lan Xichen. It was rare for Nie Mingjue to return to Qinghe and Hua Ying's time was spent practicing his A-Niang sword style which was watched in amazement at all the disciplines there.

The movement is slow but firm and precise. If you add a little power then things will become dangerous. From slow and composed movement to fast and beautiful but venomous. The butterfly call has also reduced making Hua Ying's worries a little.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well hello I'm back and i have a little announcement where i just published another book and yah it's one shoot and you can give me a prompt and I'll write it soon as i am free, you can chek it on my profile and you also can tell me if you want me to make a short novel with the one shoot in the books. Right now i have ao many ideas in different au