◇◇ Chapter 10 ◇◇

Start from the beginning

But there was like zero response from him when i realized, he dragged me into the vacant restroom and locked it from inside.

I just looked at him astonished, as he pinned me to the cold wooden door behind me. His one hand gripping my waist, while the other holding onto a fistful of my hair strands at the back of my neck.

"You fucking drive me insane" those were the final words before he took my breath away, taking the possession of my lips.

My brain seized all activities, my lungs unable to function, my heart slamming to a dead stop. His tongue breaching my lips and then all I could do was feel him brand me with a cruel and searing kiss.

The kiss turning wild as he claimed every inch of my mouth. My abdomen
clenched hard, and a need I never thought was possible to feel, filled me.
A need for more, for the man I despise. Holy shit!!

The urge of getting my hands onto him, to feel his each and every inch. But the fact of holding my emotions, pulled me back as i gripped onto the knob of the door and the fabric on my dress. To prevent myself from touching him.

This did not escape my attention.
Instead, I lifted onto my tiptoes, pushing closer to him because the kiss was
overwhelmingly hot, the best experienced, and nothing in me wanted
to stop it.

Crazy, I know.

His scent filled the air, i desperately tried to breath when a needy moan escaped me. His tongue started to fight for control.

Not giving up on my lips, his hands traveled down, lifting my dress. His hands circled around my ass, while he massaged them.

The fear took a back seat and the desire
filled my veins. I felt him everywhere, his mouth devouring mine, his solid body pressed against mine.

And God help me, what's got into me all of a sudden but… I want more.

Pulling off, showing some mercy to my lips, he trailed kisses down my shoulder. As his hand moved to my dripping core and the other squeezing the weight of my breast.

It made my desire grow, loving the
feel of his power. He startled me, suddenly pushing me onto the lavatory platform. As i clutched onto the edge, my back facing him.

Unzipping my dress, he glided it down my shoulders, tucking my dress up to my waist, exposing me from behind

"Its hell of a view" he growled, planting a spank on my bare ass. I bit on my lower lip holding on the whimper. As he went on and on, one after the other, slapping my butt cheek until i lost in and a needy whimper slipped out my lips.

"Jimin..."

"That's what i crave to hear princess" he smirked, unbuttoning his pants as he took his length between his hand and parted my legs for more access, with other making me bend onto the marble platform.

"So wet for me" he flirted his shaft along my soaked womanhood, while his fingers massaged my throbbing clit. My head droped, the sensation taking over me.

"I am still annoyed with you" i bluttered, breathing heavily

"That won't stop me from fucking you" just at his words, he pressed his hardness against my opening, roughly surging, filling me from inside.

My walls clenched around his member, Jimin holded onto my waist and started thrusting into me. He stretched me until it was painful. Then, with a desperate grunt, he pulled out, and entered again harder and even deeper than before, he’s seriously too big for me.

Tears filled my eyes, but the pleasure with evey pump, hitting to that very spot. Freeing his one hand, he bent forward, enveloping my back to play along my breast.