Chapter 01 - Met

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors ahead...

Keenan Mendoza is the youngest out of four, well that's what he grew up knowing.

Kayden Mendoza, his oldest brother, was currently out of the country, working as an OFW to provide for his siblings. Their parents is not really in the picture anymore as they left...The four of them knew why they left, and they can't help but feel betrayed and forgotten.

Kaleb Mendoza, the second born of the Valdez-Mendoza family. Four years younger than Kayden, and four years older than Keenea Mendoza which was older than Keenan Mendoza by four minutes, the youngests, they're twins.

And everything changed, when the twins turned seven. A man and a woman showed up in their house, saying that the only time that their parents cheated to one another, resulted a life.

Two lives that no one knew existed.

Their dad who slept with another male carrier, once, had a child with him.

And their mom, a male carrier, who slept with a woman for the first time, had a child as well.

Completely destroying their family, leaving Kayden to fend for his younger siblings the moment he refuses their parents money as he turned 18, and getting their legal custody to live with him.

---

Keenan woke up gasping as he had a nightmare of that day, when their parents left them on their own to go and have seperate lives, completely regarding the four of them as  their 'past'.

"Ken?" his twin sister asked, as she rub her eyes, after flicking her lamp shade on, "What's wrong?" she added before walking towards her younger brother.

"It's nothing" Keenan whispered, "Well it's not nothing when you're crying" Keenea then said, rubbing her brother's back. "It's the same dream, I hate it Ate" he admitted making his sister sigh before hugging him.

(A/N: 'Ate' is older sister in Filipino, while 'Kuya' is older brother)

"Do you want me to fetch Kuya Leb?" she asked but Keenan shook his head, "No, I'm sure he's still asleep" he said making his sister smile, "I don't think so though" she then replied after she saw the time.

And soon enough, Kaleb is indeed awake, because he knocked on the twin's bedroom door twice before coming in.

"Ken? Eya? Wake up it's time for scho-- what happened?" Kaleb said worryingly, immediately striding towards his siblings.

"Kuya" Keenea said while looking at her older brother's eyes making Kaleb understand what happened, "Oh Ken" he whispered before hugging his younger brother, "We will call Kuya Den later, okay?" he added as Keenan smiled widely before nodding.

"I would like that" he said.

"Come on you two, you need to get ready for school, we will all be late if you guys don't get up now" Kaleb said and the twins nodded making him smile as he ruffles his younger siblings' hair before walking out of their room.

Kaleb just sighed before walking towards their kitchen, checking if the rice is already cooked.

He's on his last year of college, while their oldest brother, Kayden is currently away, working in Dubai as a factory worker so he could pay for everything that his younger siblings would need and want.