Chapter 12: The Fight Begins

Start from the beginning

"Well done, Sasuke."

"Hn."

Lily rolls her eyes as they walk back to the hideout together.

(End Of Flashback)

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

I pin Orochimaru's arms to the wall as I walk in.

"Orochimaru, you're weaker than I am. I see no need to hand my body over to you."

"That's a bold statement coming from a baby Uchiha!"

"Heh. Well a baby is the only Uchiha, you could handle... In the forest of death during the chunin exams, to see if I had any promises. You though you had bound my to you with your curse mark? I want revenge. And I was ready to give you my body just to get my revenge on Itachi. All you wanted was the sharingan, right? You couldn't get Itachi. So you came after me, the baby of the clan. And they called you the Genius Sannin."

Orochimaru continues to glare at me while I talk.

"But you just turned out to be an ordinary prodigy. You can never live up to the Uchiha name, much less surpass it. Even the best look ordinary against the Uchiha. Disgustingly trying to get the powers of the Uchiha by drowning yourself in drugs and forbidden jutsus. It's comical to me, who possesses that name. And also, I don't like your style. What's your goal anyway? You hopped from hideout to hideout, to do experiments. Using up innocent lives, one after another. Claiming it's going to unlock the secrets of this world. Toying with peoples live, for this vain and ridiculous cause of yours."

'Just like my brother with my clan. Also Orochimaru and Kabuto with Lily.'

"You make me sick."

"Lily! Lily, come here!!"

Orochimaru yells while looking at the doorway. I see Lily jump in front of me and puts her hand on her katana.

"Lily..."

"Sasuke..."

Orochimaru starts laughing.

"Now what will you do, Sasuke? The girl is on my side, and we all know that she is way stronger than you and your Uchiha name!"

Orochimaru smirks from behind Lily. I look at Lily and smirk as well.

"Knock it off, Lily. Quit playing around."

I say and Lily smirks.

"Yeah, yeah fine."

She pulls out her katana and pins Orochimaru's arms to the wall by stabbing his shirt. I release my chidori blade.

"Lily, what are you doing?!"

Orochimaru tells as Lily jumps to my left side.

"You traitor! How could you, Lily!?"

He yells again and she just smirks.

"Orochimaru, you should know that I was never truly on your side."

"What!?"

"You and Kabuto saved me I'll give you that. But when I wanted out of this creepy organization, you both made me a prisoner! Sasuke never treated me like that, so what did you think I would do!?"

Orochimaru glares at us after Lily finishes explaining.

"Lily, get back and stay out of the way."
I say while glaring at Orochimaru.

"As you wish, Master Sasuke."

Lily replies with a little bit of sarcasm, but only enough so I could catch it.

'Okay now she's mocking me.'

"Why are you calling him that, girl!?"

Orochimaru asks/yells. Lily smirks.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

(Lily's P.O.V)

'Ugh my whole body aches from the curse mark. Who knew stabbing Orochimaru's shirt would hurt so much, but there's no way I'm gonna let it show.'

"Time to end this!"

Sasuke yells as he runs at Orochimaru. Orochimaru sheds from his old body and changes into a giant snake.

"A giant white scaled snake, huh? Never would have recognized you. So this is your true form. Did did one experiment after another just to become this?"

"Give me your body, Sasuke!!"

Orochimaru yells as he tries to attack Sasuke. But Sasuke dodges, making Orochimaru destroy the bed. Orochimaru sends snakes, but Sasuke quickly pulls out his katana and kills them all. Sasuke puts his katana away and pulls his shirt off.

'He's gonna go into second state.'

And just as I thought, Sasuke let his second state activate.

"A snake that slithers on the ground can only dream of flying through the air."

Sasuke starts to say and snakes cover his body.

"You wanted it so bad that you went after a baby bird sitting in it's nest. But instead you became the prey."

All the snakes fly off Sasuke in pieces as Sasuke opened his curse mark wings.

"The snakes is now the prey because, that baby bird is a hawk."

"Sasuke!!"

Orochimaru yells as they both start running at each other. Sasuke cuts Orochimaru many times, then his him with chidori.

"So that was it? Kinda disappointing."

Sasuke says as he deactivate his second state and goes back to normal.

"Yeah it was."

I nod, the start walking to Sasuke. When I almost get to Sasuke, he falls to his knees.

"Sasuke, what's wrong?"

I try to get closer to him, but I can't move my legs.

"What's going on? I can't move!"

I start to smell a disgusting gas in the air. My eyes widen.

"Crap. Sasuke get out of here it's-"

I cut myself off with my dry coughs. I put my right hand over my mouth, trying to stop. Orochimaru laughs as I fall to my knees.

"Looks like it's starting to take effect. It's just as you thought, Lily. It's the body fluids of the giant white snake that vaporizes upon contact with the air. It has a numbing effect, and I see that it's already weakening you both. I am immortal! You jutsu cannot kill me! Now, Sasuke, I shall have you!"

Orochimaru tries again to get Sasuke, but Sasuke manages to dodge him. I suddenly start feeling light headed and my vision is becoming blurry. I put my left hand on my head as I try to stand up, still coughing.

'Why can't I stop coughing!?"

"Lily, are you alright?"

Sasuke asks with worry in his voice.

"Yeah, *cough* I'm *cough * fi-"

I fall to the ground before I can finish talking.

"LILY!!"

I hear Sasuke yell before I fall into the darkness...