Chapter two

"Robby!" I yell and Robby comes downstairs. "Yeah mom" he says looking down at his phone.

"I'm going to to Beth's to watch the batchalorette with the girls" I say while making lasagna. "So you just need to take this out of the oven" I say while putting the lasagna in the oven turning it on. "Ok, and liv goes to bed at 7 and-" I began to list but Robby cuts me off "it's not my first time babysitting ok, go have fun mom" he says walking back upstairs "ok well, BYE KIDS LOVE YOU" I yell walking out and I hear the kids yell "love you jerk!" Back. They call me jerk but in a nice way.

"Hey!" Me and ruby yell while we walk into Beth's house. Annie starts shushing us. "Guess who found caramel bugles at Kroger" ruby says walking further inside the house.

Me and ruby look around not finding anyone but then we see Annie and Beth "what's going on the bachelorette is on. Hello" ruby says. I don't really say much, I like observing because when u observe you find out more and more people secrets, the way people live, there habits. I'm also quite because no one really wants to listen, people love just talking about themselves and I love making people happy.

Beth walks up to us with tears running down her face and hugs me and ruby.

Annie makes a sad face and mouths soemthing to us. "What" ruby mouths back. Annie says it again but waving her hands around. "Huh" ruby says.

Annie starts mouthing it but while also making gestures. Me and ruby realize "son of a bitch" ruby says "mother fucker" I say at the same time.

"Oh honey what can we do?" Ruby says and Annie says "how about a screwdriver"

"A sledgehammer" Beth says in monotone. "What" ruby says confused but I just smile.
-

Me, Annie, ruby lean agents the wall with wine in our hand while we watch Beth destroy deans office. "You planning on stopping this" ruby says. "Nope" I say then ruby looks at Annie "nah, you?" "Nah I'm good" ruby answers. Beth breaks open a filing cabnet the picks up a paper. "Why is it?" Ruby says.

"What does he have another hoe" Annie says. "Oh my god" Beth says looking at us.
-
I walk inside my house quietly and shut the door quietly locking it.

I don't have a very big house, well not very rich some mold here and there and some crack but it's liveable and big enough for all of us.

(Our house layout, Eli and Robby share bed three and liv and Ellie share bed 2, i have the master room on the first floor.)
-
"Where gonna rob that store" Beth says to me, ruby and Annie who are currently sitting on the barstools next to her kitchen island. "What" ruby says in disbelief. "Where gonna rob that store" Beth repeats.

"YES" Annie says throwing her hands in the air. "Have you lost your mind" ruby says. "We were just kidding about the store Beth" ruby says "hey I wasn't, me and katie would rob it happily" Annie says looking at me "I'm down" I say. "Well I was" ruby says.
"Why you need it just as bad as we do" Annie says "we just do it once, and we get some money" Beth says "ugh dear god" ruby says looking up. "You get to help your little girl, and you get to take care of this sutoday thing, and you get to quick that shitty club job that you hate" Beth says first look at ruby then Annie then me. "And I get to save my family and we're done" Beth says pointing to herself. "We never do it again and we don't sit back and let everything be taken away from us. No one's gonna fix this we have to do this ourselves" Beth adds and Annie puts her hand up for a high-five proudly. Beth just looks at it funny so Annie brings her hand down and puts up her coffee mug.
-
"What taking so long" ruby says as beth walking around, well more like pacing. "I don't know" beth shoots back. I sit on one of the chairs that the cashiers sit on on there break. I zone out again.

I'm on a pill that is suppose to stop with me zoning out but it doesn't help. I always get distracted. Next thing I know Beth is shaking the literral fuck out of me saying "we have to go!" And we bolts to the back of the store. I see the security guard running after us. "Shit" I mutter.
-
"Beth hello! Are u ok in there, what's ur name" ruby says to the zoned out Beth. "I just robbed a grocery store" she says still kinda zoned out "who's Secretary of State" ruby asks. "Who is Secretary of State?" Ruby asks me and Annie who are counting the money we just stole. Annie just shrugs. "We robbed a grocery store" Beth says more clearly. "Oh we totally did" ruby says with a smile on her face.

"And we actually got away with it"
"Like some smooth criminals" ruby and Beth laugh. "How much did we get, tell me we got 30" ruby asks me and Annie. "Uh we got it" Annie says holding up the stacks of cash. "Thank you god" ruby and Beth both sigh.

"We got more then the 30 grand" I say slowly. "How much more" Beth asks. Me and Annie start dumping out the bags of money onto the table, which all adds up to about a half a million dollars, maybe more, maybe a lot more, let's just say we each got about 90 grand.

Ruby, Annie and Beth start arguing talking about how the grocery store was shady and shit. I zoned out again. To be real I don't take my pills anymore I used to but now they make me dizzy and want to die.

Most of the time the girls just kinda ignore me, they know I'll do anything they say because I love them. They kinda take advantage of that but it's fine as long as there happy.