O'Hated Nezarec

Prologue: The Enigmatic Being

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Revolutionary Army Base*

3rd Pov.

At a time of a war. A war between two.
The Revolutionary Army and a corrupted Empire.

Here in the southern region far from the Empire, an army led by three leaders who are defected and chose to fight for the sake of the future.

"General Najenda."

A soldier enters.

"Report."

Said the General.

General Najenda is one of the leaders out of the three who commands the Revolutionary Army.

She once another general during her time in the Empire and nothing more the less until she discovers the truth and understand the corruption that was cast upon the people of the Empire.

"Our unit has discovered an entrance within the excavation site we've took control of from the Imperial Forces.

"A entrance you say?"

Najenda thought to herself.

"To where?"

She asked.

"We took the option to not investigate until we were given orders."

The soldier responded.

"I see.."

Najenda nodded.

"Prepare a transportation for me. I'd like to see this entrance myself.

"Understood."

Then, the soldier makes his leaves and went on ahead to prepare a vehicle for the General.

Soon, Najenda writes down the report.

"Boss."

Najenda looks up ahead and see a young girl with long black hair that reaches down to her knees.

"What is it Akame?"

"I've heard something about an excavation site. Do you plan on investigating it yourself?"

Akame asks.

"Yes. Figured I'd see for myself. Afterall, it's a bit unusual to hear about an entrance buried deep within sites these days."

".. I take it that you wish to tag along as well?"

Najenda asks before taking out a box of cigar from her pocket.

"For your sake by all means of necessary."

Akame nodded.

"If that's what you want then I won't stop you."

Najenda then puts a cigar in her mouth and lights it up.

"I'll be there in a bit, so go on ahead."

With that being said, Akame nods and makes her leave.

"I wonder what might be hidden within.."

*Time skip to the mine*

-------------------------------------------------------------

After being transported to the mines, both General Najenda and Akame stood there to see the cave that leads to the entrance.