50 ~ Cloudy Horizons

Start from the beginning

"Wellllll, would you guys, perhaps.. want to come on a potentially dangerous rescue mission with us? I mean, it's probably safe. It- Please come. I don't- i don't wanna be recognized. I- Please."

~~~~~~

Luz looked at Hunter with uncertainty, "Hunter, are you really up for this? You must be dealing with a lot after learning–"

"That Belos is evil?" He laughed nervously. "Don't worry, I'm A-OK!" Hunter chuckled sheepishly before backing away from the group and grabbing Luz by the shoulder. "Don't you dare... mention that thing around them."

"What thing? That you're a Grimwalke-?"

"Shh!" Hunter put a finger to her lips and shushed her, "Listen, I don't know if I'm a witch, or a human. All I know is that I'm a copy of someone Belos made... disappear.. And (Y/n) is too." He said, looking back at her. She was smiling and laughing with Willow and Gus. A smile was placed on his face.

"Have you made any progress with her?" Luz asked with a lenny face.

"What?"

"Have you made any progress with (Y/n)?? Do you know if she likes you back?? Have you guys kiiiiissed??"

"Wh-! What? No! I-" Hunter blushed and stuttered. "I wish." He mumbled.

"What was that??"

"Nothing! Shut up." He pouted and shoved his gloved hand into her face.

"I feel like that's pretty fitting." Luz smirked.

"What?"

"Two grimwalkers in lo-"

"Shut up! They're gonna hear you."

"Listen, Hunter. I don't know what you all went through, but they seem to like you. You and (Y/n)."

"So I shouldn't worry how they'd react, right? If that's the case, have you told them about helping Philip?" Hunter said in a hushed whisper. Luz looked ashamed. "Yeah, I overheard everything. Don't tell them. Please."

Luz nodded sincerely. "Fine. But if I agree to keep my mouth shut, you've gotta agree to something in return." She said with a cheeky smile.

"What."

"You tell (Y/n) how you feel after the Day of Unity."

Hunter hesitated before reluctantly agreeing. "Mmmm. Fine!" He grumbled. His face was blushing red.

~~~

They approached Blight Manor.

Gus used a small mirror around his neck and drew a large circle spell, revealing a coven scout hiding in front of the manor. Willow stepped forward, cracking her knuckles while Luz restrained the scout in vines from a plant glyph.

"Sorry, man!" Hunter yelled to the scout.

The six reached the door of the manor before an abomaton confronted them. It was about to sound an alarm before Hunter sliced its head off and Willow dragged it underground with her vines.

They could see a window, and in that window they could see the silhouette of Amity. Luz smiled with a small blush on her face before putting down a plant glyph to lift her up to the window.

Hunter walked to follow her before being stopped by Willow and Gus. "We should give them a moment alone."

"Wha? Why?" Hunter raised an eyebrow.

"You'll understand when you're older." (Y/n) said with a smirk, playing along.

"But I am older." The boy said in confusion, earning stifled giggles from the other three.