Last day in Rainbase

"They are my teacher and my friend group."

"You got friends? Maybe you've still got a sense of humor, Kiyotaka"

"How could you Manabu, I know that I've got a great sense of humor."

"Cap."

"Cap?"

"Nevermind Kiyotaka. Which are you more leaning towards?"

"Well it's more towards my teacher than my friend group, because there's really only one person I'd want from my friend group to join us, and that's because he's part of the archery club."

"I could see the use of someone whose marksmanship is excellent, but why your teacher?"

"Well she's willing to do a lot of things in order to achieve her goals, although I wonder what she desires here. That doesn't make me desire her less."

"I didn't know you like older women Kiyo-"

"Don't finish that sentence, we already have a crew member who's, how you would say 'down bad'."

"Fair enough Kiyotaka, but what use does she have?"

"Well her ambition would make her someone who'd be willing to do stuff for the rest of us plus a parental figure would be nice.

Indeed, a parental figure would give the guidance necessary to not be me.

Her wisdom will come in handy and will come a long way for us 'youngsters'."

"Never say the word 'youngsters' again Kiyotaka, you're making me feel like you've got grandkids yet you're younger than me, what the hell does that make me huh?"

"Sorry." I muttered.

There's nothing else to say.

"Where do we seek your teacher?"

"Where else? To the bar, alcoholism and teachers go hand in hand."

"After you achieve freedom, maybe you can go for a career that involves stand-up comedy, you've got a kick for it, on god."

"Really?"

"No, I don't believe in god."

This cheeky ass vice-captain...

"Sorry for breathing?" I say as I start walking towards the bar.

Manabu soon follows before just him making fun of me all the time, maybe I should've gone Kouenji style, I sigh.

Kouenji style = going solo, basically imagine Mihawk on a raft.

As soon as I enter the bar I see the same tall fellow, who I beat at arm wrestling.

"Yo cheapskate, back for round 2?" He grinned as he cracked his knuckles.

"No, I've got some money now, I'm just looking for someone." I say as I look at every corner.

Lady luck is on my side, as Chabashira-sensei is in the front with Hoshinomiya-sensei.

"Nee~ Nee~ Sae-chan, what do you think of the hunk bartender."

"For the last time, I ain't interested in him." She sighs heavily.

"So you're looking to be dominated by a younger man? Ara~ Ara-" She says until her vision lands on me sadly.

"Well Sae-chan looks like you don't gotta wait anymore~"

"Ayanokoji-kun?" My homeroom teacher says in a confused tone.