RVP Into Matties Mind

Matt's POV~

Three Days. it has been three days since i've last seen Matthews smiling face.
"it's all my fault this happened to you." I mumble to my comatose fiance Mattie as he lays unconscious on our bed. I can't exactly take him to a hospital because...we aren't human.

we are Nations, he is the personification of Canada and I am his 2p or the "darkened" mirrored version of himself ,and going to the hospital would lead to us being discovered.

"W ..what should I do now? " I think not knowing what to do to save him. Gathering up all of my courage, I call my crazy step­father Oliver who specializes in magic, asking for his help I waited for what felt like forever but what was probably 10 minutes oliver showed up, greeting me in his cheery british accent.

~Oliver's POV~
"Hello poppet what seems to be wro..." I happily say only to stop my sentence, I stare at Matt in shock, he looks like he hasn't slept in days, his normally stoic violet eyes were dull and full of worry, he had dark circles under his eyes, he looked just plain awful.

"Poppet what is wrong you look awful" I say putting my hand on his unshaven cheek, only to have him swat my hand away.

"it's Mattie... Hes been in a coma for the past three days and I don't know what to do or why... I need your help Oliver" he says on the verge of tears.

"I think I know how we can help him but you might not like the idea" I say to him as we walk upstairs and he sits next to matthew.

"Tell me what it is?!?" he almost yells, breaking his normally stoic face.

"I am going to have to send you into his mind and you're going to have to get him out... now lie down" I explain as he lays down on his back next to his fiance and closes his eyes.

"Azarrath mentrion sinthos" I mumble the spell as I see Matt's hands go limp. "Well I guess I will be going" I say to the unconscious boys putting a blanket over
them, walking out and heading home.

~Matt's POV~
"Azarrath mentrion sinthos." Oliver says, I was going to question him until my world went black.

Sitting up I put my hands to my head in pain and open my eyes and see I am in a dimly lit room. "where am I?" I question getting up and look around the room.

"What the fuck?" I mumble as I see there are seven doors.
I look over at each door "Gluttony, Sloth, Greed...they are all locked or blocked off" I mumble looking at the remaining doors.

"I guess that leaves me with Pride, Lust, Wrath, and Envy" I say walking to the door labeled "Pride" and open it.

"Mattie are you in here?" Calling out as I look at the walls that are covered in pictures of him and alfred and some even of me, I flinch feeling something pulling at my pant leg and I look down to see mattie but as a child version. (french for this room)

"Excuse me sir but what are you doing here?" he says in french, I think this part of his memory is from when he was still with france, with a smile on his face, kneeling down to his level, I respond in french " im looking for you but the older version of you, the one that shouldn't be in here"

"Oh well im sorry aboot that but he isn't in here." he says sadly in his adorable little voice.
"oh well thank you anyways" I say getting up only to have him pulling my pant leg.

"you're the man from these pictures aren't you?" he says pointing to the photos on the walls.

"yeah I am him." I say patting his head and walking out. I see him waving and smiling as I shut the door only to hear him whisper
"thank you for noticing me."
I smile a bit hearing that as I shut the door seeing the light above the door turn off. (back to english)

"I...I guess this door is next" I stutter walking to the door labeled "lust" opening the door and walking inside.
The room is pitch black the only light being from my glowing violet eyes.

"Mattie are you in here?" I call out jumping back feeling someone kiss my neck right on the scar.
"Your cute~ but the one you're looking for isn't in here" a giggly version of matties voice chimes in.

"O...Okay thanks." I stutter walking out only to jump feeling a hand grab my butt as the door slams behind me and the same cheery voice says "See you later cutie." as the light above the door turns off.

"W...Whatever" I mumble blushing crimson walking to the door labeled "wrath" opening it and walking in.
Looking around the room it is filled to the brim with pictures of every war Canada has been in and there is blood spatters on the floor.

"Mattie are you...." I start saying only to hunch over in pain feeling a punch to the stomach.

"Get out now." says a shadowy version of mattie.
"O..Okay" I stutter through coughs as I walk out to hear the door slam behind me, light turning off.

"That was rude." I say gaining my composure and walking to the last door "Envy" opening it I walk inside.
"Mattie!?!" I yell out running over to the chained up canadian ignoring the scratches on the walls that say "im here please notice me" and "im sorry please"

"M...Matt?" he stutters out, wrapping his chained arms around my neck.
"its me mattie I came to get you out of here" I say trying to get the chains off him.

"You cant save me im worthless. Why? Why do you even love me?" he questioned as I looked at him in shock.

"Mattie I love you because you are kind and you accept me for who I am, you are perfect every which way." I say as I notice the chains slowly disappearing.

"Mattie I am extremely happy to have you as my soon to be husband... Je t'aime mattie." I say seeing the chains fully disappear as he wraps his arms around me and we stand up.

"thank you mattieu je t'aime aussi." he says as my world starts spinning, putting my hand to my head.
"No problem mattie but you need to wake up" I say stumbling a bit falling to my knees.

"Matt!!!" he yells as he kneels down and shakes my shoulders.
"Mattie... you need...to wake up." I say as everything he says starts to get quieter and everything goes black.

"Matt!... Matt!!." I hear as my eyes shoot open and I sit up panting.
"Matt what's wrong, you were crying in your sleep." he says worried, as I look around our room confused and hug him tightly.

"Mattie thank god you are awake." I say hugging him tightly as he looks at me like im insane and wipes my tears.

"Matt... What are you talking aboot?" he says as I explain what happened and he looks at me like I have a second head.

"Matt I think you need some more sleep." he says as I kiss his head.
"Mattie i'm fine i'm just glad you're okay... Je t'aime mattie." I say as I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too matt." he says as I think " I have to thank oliver later."
as I pull him into a passionate kiss as my way of showing him how much I love him with all my heart. I cant wait to marry this adorable fucker.