Chapter 1

CHASES POV
I and my twin Cody have just turned eighteen years of age but it's not like anyone cares for us but there is something strange about my brother and I and I haven't been able to decide what it was. As we got dressed and headed upstairs to do our chores, we did go to school but it finished last week. "Hey look at what we have here you two smell disgusting like always" on of the pack teenagers said she was nineteen. But I didn't blame her I could smell something different on me and my twin today but I didn't mention it because I knew he was having the same thoughts.

We set about cleaning the full four floors of the packhouse, I took the two bottom floors while Cody cleaned the two higher floors. We finished our chores near midday and we started with the pack dinner. Today we made various sandwich's and soups with different drinks, we loaded all of the food onto the trays which were a huge foot because there were hundreds of pack members. As we placed the last of the food we scrounged to the food that we had made ourselves and ate it as quickly as possible. As if one cue after we had finished eating the pack filled into the kitchen, but of course no one knew that it was our birthday so it was just as normal when harsh words were directed at us.

As the pack finished their own dinners we mind linked the alpha to ask for a run he said yes and that we had two hours and no longer. As soon as we were told we could go we were out the door and had the freedom I shifted into my white and grey wolf and Cody did the same his wolf was exactly the same the only difference was that I had blue wolf eyes and he was gold. we ran for an hour through our packs territory, then we found a lake and just started playing like pups and getting a temporary break from being omegas. we were heading back to the packhouse because we only had thirty minutes left. when we got back to the packhouse we shifted and changed into our clothes quickly because it is forbidden to see omegas in their wolf form.

We walked into the packhouse and set about making the pack tea, we finished up and ate all the scraps and then ran to our room in the basement to not get in the packs' way. I heard part of a conversation they said something about the heat and an addicting smell and we have to find a way to make them ours to make love to them senseless. It was just time most of the pack members to hit the hay. I was just about to close my eyes I was shaken awake by Cody. "Chase two alphas are coming down with several betas and unmated male wolves," Cody said in a panic. I got up and sniffed and my twin was right they were on their way, I tried to stay calm and stood with my twin in front of our bed.

"HEY, THAT HEAT SMELL IS THE MALE OMEGA'S," our alpha said I winced as he said that and I figured out all the comments on our smell. "can we help you alpha," I said as I was bowing my head to all of them.
"well first of you can tell me why you and your twin smell like females in heat and then well you just have to wait and see" our alpha Mark said. "first of sir the only thing I know is it's our eighteenth birthday and we woke up smelling like this" I stated still bowing as was Cody he was more afraid. "Oh right then but here's the second thing, how do you feel about mating than someone other than your mate" he whispered. no one but my mate could do that our alpha wouldn't do that he was decent. "no the only one to mate with me will be my MATE" I stated.

warning mature content
That was all that was said and me and Cody were dragged into separate rooms, I was dragged by alpha Mark and his betas and Cody was dragged away by the visiting alpha and his betas. " what are y-you doing"I asked as fear was conversing through me. "we are going to get a taste of your heat" he said and confidence boomed from his voice. I got more panicked as we neared a room and I was thrown in and alpha Mark ordered: "take off your clothes" he used his alpha voice so I had to because I couldn't disobey my alpha or it would lead to punishment. so I took off my clothes and sat on the floor, there were four betas and the alpha stood in front of me.

the first one came to me, they were all butt naked and he flipped me on my stomach and slid his member into me, the pain was excruciating and then he rammed into me again and again but was pulled out before he realises and then the next three betas had there turned and they were stopped by alpha Mark before the realised. the last one to have his turn was alpha, Mark. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see all four betas realising into one another to not get their cum on the floor.
Alpha Mark walked over and put me on the bed. I had already gone hard but I refused to let my cum out. I was layed on my back this time and alpha Mark took my member in his mouth and started to suck and suck until I couldn't hold back my realise. I emptied my load into alpha Marks mouth, and then I have flipped over again and alpha Mark entered me and rammed his member into me a lot more harshly than the betas and began slapping my butt, after half an hour alpha Mark realised his cum into me.