++ BONUS

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"If Tyson doesn't ask you to prom soon then you could always go with me." I shrugged at Camille causing Leti to hit my shoulder and shake her head in disagreement.

"No! You agreed to be my date if Jesse didn't ask you." Leti groaned as I laughed at her dramatics. We had four months left of prom and Jesse hadn't asked me, Lucas hadn't asked Britney and Tyson hadn't even asked Camille. Kirresha thought it was the funniest thing ever every-time Britney and Camille brought it up.

Nudging Leti with my elbow, I grinned, "Right. Sorry Camille, I already have a "just in case" date with this beautiful woman here. Can't ditch her obviously." Camille laughed watching as Leti flicked my forehead as she rolled her eyes.

I noticed Jesse staring at me as he stood beside my locker so I bid my goodbyes to the rest and walked towards him as he smiled upon my presence that was moving towards him.

I noticed a McDonald's bag in his hands and furrowed my brows at it with a smile, "What's this?" I gestured with my pointer finger to the bag that he was holding out to me with a nervous but hopeful look held behind his eyes.

"Well here, read it." He smiled bashfully.

Jesse had spent around an hour trying to draw on the back of the McDonald's bag while Tyson drove who was swerving, and he was actually prideful over how it came out even if it was a struggle to draw with his best friend driving like lunatic.

"Are your lips McDonald's because I'm lovin' them?" I giggled looking at him confused before he pointed towards the last four letters that were placed underneath in red. "Prom?"

"I'd love to!" I smiled happily before hugging him, "Oh wait! I have to go tell Leti that I can't be her "just in case" date! See you later love!"

"Just in case date?" Jesse asked more to himself but I was already gone by the time he could ask me directly since I had gone back to the girls who waited for me to tell them everything that occurred. Leti was actually okay with it seeing as she was going to be going with Benji just as Kirresha would be going with Mike since they were asked around the same time. Tyson had asked Camille right after I walked away and just as Britney.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"We look good." I smirked looking at Leti who wore a gold dress, Kirresha who wore red dress, Camille who wore a dark green dress and Britney who wore a royal blue dress. I smoothed out the lavender dress I had on before linking arms with Leti as she grinned at me excitedly. I felt stunning in my prom dress and I loved the feeling of it as it pressed against my body.

We all agreed to meet with our dates at the entrance of the school and then we'd head in together with our partner. The idea was more from Britney but we all agreed because we had been too excited for the event that we probably would've agreed to whatever else idea was given.

"Well don't you look handsome..." I started pretending to swoon as I walked up to Jesse while the others stepped up to their dates.

"Not as gorgeous as you. Your beauty is unmatched." Jesse sincerely spoke as he looked his girlfriend from head to toe. He never felt the way he did about a girl as he did with Aurora and he truly didn't think he ever would. She was really the one for him in his eyes.

"Jesse are you coming?" I asked when I noticed him stare at me too long, "Are you okay love?"

"Never better."

He gave me a smile of reassurance before intertwining our fingers and pecking my lips softly as we walked into prom together.

The prom was decorated beautifully as the theme was Starry Night and it lived up to its name. I was soon dancing wildly with Leti and Kirresha whilst Jesse, Benji and Mike were getting themselves drinks. When another song started, it was mainly Camille with Tyson and Britney with Lucas dancing together and Leti, Kirresha and me but by the end of the song, funny enough, Leti stole Camille away and Kirresha stole Britney as they joined us to all dance together.

Prom was flying by that night for us. Leti at some point pulled me away from the other girls as we danced goofily, giggling at each other as Leti twirled me around, trying not to bump into anyone that had been around. I attempted to dip her at some point, making her burst out laughing and throw her head back dramatically.

Once a slow song started to make itself known, the boys came back towards their dates. I was slow dancing with Jesse to 'Always and Forever' by Heatwave. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gazed into his eyes lovingly, letting him snake his arms my waist pulling me closer to him.

"You really look beautiful tonight." Jesse admitted beaming down at me.

I blushed looking down at the floor before looking back at him, "I'm so happy we're here together." I sighed burying my face into Jesse's chest, letting him stroke my hair as we danced.

"I love you, more than you'll ever know..." Jesse whispered as he kissed my forehead making me beam at him before I pressed my lips towards his.

"I love you too Jesse." I confessed looking into his eyes. I felt my heart race, as it usually did when I was around him, as he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips once more, I kissed back, slightly nervous but I felt reassured when I felt his hand against my cheek, caressing it slightly. I pulled away, looking into Jesse's brown eyes shyly before we both laughed and continued to dance the night away.