"I will spill some more water" I heard Dhruv.

I peeked in and saw Dhruv spilling water On Vishakha's Laptop.

My mouth is wide open looking at them.

"We should throw water on the bed as well, so that she sleeps on the floor but not our Chachu's Bed" Said Dhruv.

They all grinned.

They brought water from the bathroom in their water bottle's.

I am just unable to believe my eyes. Vishakha was right! She didn't do anything that day. Her leg and That cockroach was done by the kids!

I enter in the room when they were about to throw the water on the bed.

"Preet, Pihu, Dhruv" I say in anger.

Angry at myself this time.

They all get scared and the water bottle slipped down from their hands.

"What are you all doing?" I asked

"Chachu" Said Pihu.

"Why did you do that?" I asked pointing at the laptop.

"So what could have we done Chachu? She troubles you alot" Said Preet

"She is not good. Everyone screams at you because of her, we don't like it" Dhruv said

"That's why we did that!" Pihu said

"Why? How could you? She is our guest! Did she shout at you? Did she have ever behaved badly with you?"

I asked and they shooked their heads.

"What is have done is to me! And i know you love me but that doesn't mean you will trouble her that she feels like going from here! And even if you did why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you would have stopped us" said Dhruv

"Definitely I would have. I didn't expected this from you! Because of you three she got her leg injured. Because of you I said so many rubbish things which I shouldn't have had because I took your side and now you did this" I said and they all looked down.

"More than I am ashamed on you, I am ashamed on myself that I couldn't teach you all good values. I couldn't tell you what is wrong and what is right!" I said in disappointed voice.

They all looked down and said "Sorry Chachu"

I sigh "don't say it to me but to Vishakha! Without thinking you did all this to her, she don't deserve so much hatred" I said to them.

Even you have done wrong to her for no reason. My heart said.

"She is not bad. Sometimes we fight is for fun nothing serious" I said so that they don't misunderstand her like how I did.

"Really Chachu?" Pihu asked

I nod.

"We will say sorry to her" Said Preet

"But what about this?" Dhruv points at laptop

"I take care of that, you all out right now" I said

"Sorry Chachu" they hold their ears.

"Please go now, I will talk to you all later" I said closing my eyes.

They went and I sit on the bed keeping my hand on my head massaging it.

What is happening? And why?

How can these kids do this to her?

I am feeling like slapping me for saying those harsh words to her for no reason.

A tear slipped down my eye.

Then Preet came running to me.

"Chachu"

"I told you Preet not to talk to me now" I looked aside and rubbed my tear

"Chachu, uncle..."

"What uncle?"

"Vishakha didi's father he"

I stand up and frown "what he?"

"He is unconscious"

"What?"

"He is holding his chest" As soon as he said that I run up to Uncle.

Everyone was surrounding him.

Aunty was crying.

"Move everyone" I said and began yo press his chest "uncle don't worry"

Then I call Om but he don't pick up my call.

Shit.

"We have to take him to the clinic" I said and picked him up with the help of Chirag Bhai and Rukh bhai drives the Jeep to my clicking and I press his chest.

Then then immediately I took him to the operation room.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you and take care.