"Why?"

"Because he is threatened by a political party"

"So why don't you meet the collector directly?"

He raised his eye brows at me "do you think I haven't tried? And I am still trying"

I looked at the playground. It was used for other purposes like drying up clothes and stuff.

We go to the head master of the school.

"Ji, say what you want to speak!" Said the head master

"Master Sahab, we are here to ask that how many girl's took admission in here in past few days?" Jai asked

"Jai beta, I am shocked to tell you that for the first time we are having girls in our school that to 15 !"

"This is still less. There should have been more. What is the strength of the boy's ?" Jai asked

"Jai, Calm down, this number is still better than only 3 girls in a school" I said looking into his eyes and he calmed down a bit and looked away.

"It's 50"

"Why only 65 students in total?" I asked

"Because parents are withdrawing their children's from school to make them work in the fields or factories or small works"

"What about the mid day meal? Not even for that they are sending their kids?" I asked

He kept quiet.

"What?"

"Actually it's not being prepared for sometimes"

Then Jai asked "what do you mean by sometimes?"

"2 months"

Jai stood up "what?" He shouts

I held his and and so didi Ritu.

"What do you mean 2 months?" Jai screams and ai stood up.

"Jai, calm down"

He looks at me and still frown on his face.

He shooked my hand from his and went away furiously.

Then I talk to the head master "what is this Head master sahab? Why the students are not being provided with food since so long?"

"Beta because the cooks were not good and the news one are not ready to make food until a good money is provided to them and also the school don't have this much money to invest in that"

"What is the government doing? Isn't it providing any help?"

"It is but We don't know where the money is going! If we ask for 1 lakh we get only 30,000. This system is not working properly"

I look down and then up at him "I will provide you some money but I want mid-day meal to start soon"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you so much"

I smile a bit.

I then distribute the stuffs to the kids. They were so happy to have that.

Then me and Ritu came back to Jai who was sitting in the Jeep.

When he saw me, he came out of the Jeep.

"Why didn't you let me teach that head master a lesson?" He shouts

"Because you were shouting unnecessarily without knowing the actual problem"

"But it was his responsibility to take care that students are provided with food, I am sure he must be using that money to fill his stomach"

"I can understand but His own children's are studying here, I talked to them they told even they don't get the food"

"Oh so you know everything" he said sarcastically

"First of all, talk to me with some respect and properly! You cannot shout at me like this" I said raising my voice

"Oh yes you are right! Why should I waste my energy on a person like you who would never understand how important this village is for me" He shouts and get in the Jeep! Leaving me and Ritu where we are standing.

"Bhai!" Ritu shouts

I hold his hand "no! Let him be alone"

"But Didi he can't talk to you like this! This is not right"

I smile a bit "it's okay Ritu"

"No Didi, everytime he does like this. Can't he is how you are working for this village!? I have to talk to him regarding this"

"No you won't Ritu"

She looked at the Jeep.

Why does he have to hurt me all the time? I thought controlling my tears.
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you.