••••••••

I do some research on my laptop and some pointers that would be helpful in the future.

Then as I got bored, I play a music and shake my head. Damn the song is making me to groove, so I got up and began to dance.

The volume is high and my headphone are making me feel as if I am in a club.

I look at the mirror and dance along with singing.

Jai's POV

What the hell is this women doing? I am knocking continuously to know what's tomorrow's plan to visit the school's but she isn't opening the door. I can hear some murmuring's.

So then I open it myself as it's only 10pm and she doesn't sleep so soon. Mostly what I have noticed.

I peeked a bit in and saw her dancing and singing looking at the mirror.

She is looking cute. I smile.

I immediately take out my phone and record her dancing.

I Chuckle at times. She is a bad singer but a nice dancer for sure. The way she is moving her body is just amazing.

Then she turns around all of a sudden and when saw me she shout's that my phone slips from my hand.

I some how manage to hold it. Thank god.

"Vish? Vish beta !" I heard her parents.

I panic and get inside the room.

"Get out!" She shouts

"Your parents are coming" I whisper.

"So? Go to your room. And how dare you don't you to Hinder my privacy?"Her headphones are removed from her ears.

Then she takes steps towards me furiously and the headphones get unplugged and a very sensual and romantic song gets played in loud voice. Which is Labon ko labon se mila do (meet your lips with mine).

And as she was walking in anger she stumbled and was about to fall but I caught her in my arms.

And at the same time her parents opened the door.

"Vis-" they pause looking at us, I saw even my parents there.

Vishakha and I looked at them and they looked at us.

Vishakha and I looked at each other and then at them.

"Mom Dad" she said and tried to stand straight but again stumbled and I again Caught her and even the song is not ending.

They look at each other, then back at us.

"Un-uncle Papa Aun-Aunty Maa" I pass a awkward smile.

Vishakha stood straight and paused the song quickly.

I am feeling so embarrassed and really very awkward.

"Why did you shout Vishakha?" Her Mom asked while her Dad is looking at me suspiciously while my parents as well.

"It's not like any-anything wh-what you guys saw. Dad, I just slipped and he caught me" Vishakha said

"We didn't ask that!" Her mother raised her brows.

"I know but" Vishakha tried to say

"Why did you shout beta?" Her Dad asked

I just shut my mouth.

"Woh, I I was Dancing and suddenly I saw Jai!" She said looking down and even I am looking down.

"And what were you doing in her room Jai?" Papa asked

"Wo-woh Papa, I-I came to ask about tomorrow's plan. B-but she was not opening the door, s-so I got scared a bit and then I opened the door. T-then I saw her dancing and singing like a crazy women" I said

"Excuse me? What do you mean by crazy woman?" Vishakha asked narrowing her eyes.

"The way you danced was no less than a monkey"

"Just shut your mouth okay! I dance so well and I am a trained dancer as well"

I chuckle sarcastically "saw that Just now"

"Aargh, I will kill you right now"

"I will kill you right now" I mimic her and roll my eyes.

"Stop both of you" said Aunty

"You both sleep right now and no fighting or I will kill you both" Aunty scream's.

I slowly walk out of the room from between her parents who are looking at me, even my parents.

They are looking at me as if I have proposed their daughter and they will kill me.

I quickly come to my room and lock it.

I drink water and calm myself.

That is to much to handle. I hope our parents don't think other ways !

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️