{Chapter 12 taking it to far Akuji}

Start from the beginning

(Pov Iruma)

Clara was bouncing around and Asmodeus was scolding her. I was laughing when I heard some gossip from students in a crowd.

"That's (Y/n) and his boyfriend Akuji. They are bad news. I recommend staying away." One whispered to another I pushed through the crowd normally I would stay out of the way but that name was so familiar! I saw a guy who was kinda big with a somewhat smaller one. He was so... beautiful. My eyes widened and I flushed red. Snap out of it Iruma he's a guy, a very pretty one but still a guy.

"Asmodeus who is that." Iruma pointed still somewhat flushed. (Y/n) looked scanning the crowd with a scary annoyed glare.

"That (Y/n) Iphis the son of a grand duke. Our houses are on good terms and make regular small get-togethers. He's two faced at school he dresses and acts like a delinquent but at home and official get togethers he has the most mannerisms in the room and is great with others in high society. No one has the guts to call him out or he'll stomp your lights out with those heels of his." Asmodeus said than a light bulb. "Do you wish to fight him! I can happily arrange that!" He said as he was about to walk out Iruma pulled his sleeve stopping him.

"No, I was just curious! I just kinda recognized him!" He shouted this caught (Y/n) attention. Their eyes met.

((Y/n) pov)

"No, I was just curious! I just kinda recognized him!" A voice shouted and I turned my head to look. I saw blue eyes and blue hair.

"Iruma?" I whispered in absolute shock. I stood still while Akuji left without me. No way it can't be him, it can't be. Iruma's in the human world, not the demon one. He stared back confused. Even if he wasn't my Iruma he still looked like him. I continued to walk but turned winked and blew him a kiss with a playful smile face as I watched Iruma turn red.

Akuji noticed this.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to whore around." He shouted and pulled me by my jaw behind a corner. He motioned for his buddies to leave us alone as he shoved me into a room.

"I'm sorry Akuji, it was a joke amongst old friends!" I replied, grabbing his wrist as he tightened his grip on my jaw, squishing my cheeks making me look up at him.

"Yk i'm getting tired of you. And stop whining I hate how you fucking whine it's like a damn bitch." He shoved him and pushed him to the wall.

"Akuji let me go. Please leave me alone! I'm sorry!" I shouted trying to push him off of me.

"You're a guy not a girl so you can take more shit than an actual girl so hold fucking still." He shouted and punched me in the face. My nose was starting to bleed as it gushed down my face into my mouth.

(3rd person pov)

After a few minutes he finished and gently hugged (Y/n). (Y/n) had a busted lip and bruises forming under his eye. Blood was still falling from his nose and from a cut on the side of his temple with a bruise around it.

"(Y/n) I love you I really do." Akuji spouted as (Y/n) just nodded his head with a blank stare and a few tears falling from his eyes as he gave an empty expression. "Say it back, (Y/n)." He demanded.

"I love you too, Akuji." (Y/n) whispered as Akuji got up to leave.

'I wonder if this is how my mom feels when my dads done beating the shit out of her?' (Y/n) thought to himself as he was left to rot in that lifelessly dead classroom. He was in a daze, tears streaming down his face. this is not the first time it's happened but his feelings always hurt more than the bruises on his face. 'Where did it all go wrong? I don't understand this is what I wanted right?' He was in deep thought in total darkness unaware of his surroundings sitting on the ground.