{Chapter 8 February and March}

The months are coming and going. It was February now. The three of them were shopping and (Y/n) was looking around the stores and saw hearts and chocolates with a bunch of love stuff.

"Iruma whats with all this love stuff around the store?" (Y/n) pointed to all the decorations and people making out.

"Uh well um Valentine's day is coming up!" Iruma explained but Lucy and (Y/n) looked at him blankly.

"Oh that's right you guys are foreigners. Valentine's day is a day to show your loved ones some love. It's mainly used for couples but in school people give their crushes some gifts too!" he smiled and they nodded their heads in understanding.

"So it's common to get someone you love gifts and such."Lucy asked curiously.

"Well yes but sometimes people give things to their kids and friends!" He told them happily but then his look turned mellow. "My parents never have given me one though so I've never actually gotten... a Valentine's gift haha." He laughed sadly.

Few hours later

Iruma was at home with Lucy and (Y/n) was in their room doing something. In an instant (Y/n) came bursting out of the room and ran to where the other two were.

"I got you both Valentines!" he shouted, tossing them gifts embarrassed. They both were shocked at the sudden action.

"I have never been given a bouquet of roses before..." Iruma smiled with a small laugh.

"Yes, I've never had human chocolates before!" Lucy said, opening the heart-shaped box.

"Iruma you said that Valentine's Day is a day to show your loved ones Love! So here you both are!" He said looking to the side red, they both thanked him. (Y/n) was blushing bright red embarrassed about showing his affections.

"Aw are you embarrassed! Don't be we love you too." Lucy exclaimed, hugging (Y/n).

"Shut it Lucy I just found it an appropriate gesture for the holiday." He crossed his arms with furrowed brows with a pout blushing.

"(Y/n) it's nothing to be flustered for we love your gifts!" Iruma smiled, smelling the flowers he was gifted.

"We'll, I'm glad you both like them." He smiled holding his camera up to shoot another photo.

Click!

Another month passed by and the cherry blossoms were starting to bloom and the kids got new bikes. (Y/n) knew how to ride one but Iruma didn't. He was hesitant to learn but (Y/n) and Lucy were with him all the way.

"Don't worry, it's not very hard to learn!" Lucy encouraged holding Iruma's bike that was shaking aggressively because of how petrified Iruma is.

"You just have to balance, then use the pedals to push yourself forward!" (Y/n) hyped up Iruma hitting his back with a smile.

"I-I-I'm gonna fall I know it!" Iruma shouted nervously.

"No, come on, we promise we'll catch you if you do!" Lucy promised but Iruma shook his head fearfully.

"How about this Lucy will hold the bike while you pedal and i'll wait under that cherry blossom tree as a finish line!" (Y/n) suggested pointing to the tree. Iruma was hesitant but nodded his head agreeing.

"Okay ready Iruma!" Lucy shouted excitedly and Iruma just silently nodded sweating. (Y/n) was already at the tree a ways distance for the other two he waved that he was ready.
Lucy pushed the bike while Iruma peddled and after they reached the halfway point (Y/n) gave a signal and Lucy let go. Iruma was doing just fine on his own; he hadn't even noticed Lucy letting go but he still seemed to be having a good time with a smile on his face.

"Come on Iruma you're almost there!" (Y/n) cheered.

"I'm going as fast as I can! Lucy, are you tired yet-" Iruma stopped and looked behind him and didn't see Lucy. He looked back and saw Lucy at the halfway point with a smile shrugging his shoulders. Iruma panicked and the bike started to swerve. He bumped a rock and was launched forward off the bike a few inches away from (Y/n). (Y/n) saw this and that he was going to hit the pavement and slid to the ground to catch him. Iruma as planned landed in Valentine's arms but Iruma still crashed into him so they both fell back and crashed to the floor with cherry blossom petals covering them because they crashed into a pile of them. When they both got up they looked at each other then burst out laughing Lucy rushed over to them checking them for injuries rather then scolding them for being reckless.