{Chapter 2 Iruma}

.••.• ❈ •.••.

"I'm Tired of you! You can't do anything right, why aren't you normal damnit!" His father shouted angrily, his breath reeked with the smell of alcohol as he screamed at the unfazed boy holding his head low counting the minutes until he was sent to his room til dinner was ready. "Look at me when I'm talking to you! Stop crying, you whine like a girl!" he screeched, his words slurred. (Y/n) looked up with a plain expression, no emotion. He knew if he cried or said anything, things would get worse and he would be spanked. His father scoffed when he got no reaction he then turned and left throwing his beer bottle in the trash. He stopped then turned back to his son with a face of I just got an idea. He walked closer to (Y/n) at this point (Y/n) couldn't keep the act up and started to shake how could he not when his father looked like he was scheming something evil.

"Father...? I'm sorry I didn't mean to please forgive me." he whispered meekly. That's right if he apologized for everything he would forgive him and nothing would happen to him.

"Son, I had an idea... I'll send you somewhere so you'll be forced into acting like a man with no more frills and bows or painting your nails!" He exclaimed like a mad man. He was scarring (Y/n) so he backed away from his father slowly.

"Father? Where am I going? Father!" (Y/n) shouted eyes wide.

"Don't yell at me! Tell that Street rat to help you pack he'll be going with you it'd be killing two birds with one stone! I'm a genius!" he praised himself walking out of the room slamming the door shut. Seconds later Lucy came in with a small suitcase.

"Young master are you all right!" He worriedly whispered in concern as he bent down to (Y/n)'s level.

"I'm sorry it's my fault you have to come with me to wherever father is sending me!" He cried as he hugged the older boy digging into his neck.

"Young master- ... (Y/n) please don't cry, it's not your fault." He calmed the crying child, picking him up and putting him on the bed.

"Lucy, will you stay with me till I sleep?" (Y/n) asked quietly.

"I swore on the day you rescued me from the slums I wouldn't leave your side even in death." Lucy said with determination and loyalty.

"You promise?" He asked slowly, digging his head into his chest to comfort himself.

"I promise now sleep. We don't know where the master will send us and when we'll be able to sleep again." Lucy whispered gently, rubbing (Y/n)'s head to comfort him. He quickly fell asleep letting Lucy pack his things in a little larger suitcase. He also stuffed some money so wherever they were sent they wouldn't be hungry. He also stored some of (Y/n)'s more fememine outfits in a hidden compartment in his suitcase so no one could take them. After he finished packing he pulled a chair up to (Y/n)'s side and slept on the chair. He did this often when (Y/n) was spanked for 'not listening' or for just annoying his parents.

As it hit midnight the halls were empty and there were only the antique clocks ringing with laughter. Everyone was either sleeping or preparing for tomorrow. The sounds of 3 men walked in the hall of where (Y/n)s room was.

"Knock them out while they are asleep and just toss them anywhere I don't care." The master whispered to the two other men as he flicked his hand forward as if he was shoowin someone insecificent away. The men nodded and one went behind Lucy and held a chloroform cloth to his mouth. He woke up at the sudden touch. He struggled and saw the other man try to reach (Y/n), his eyes widened but he couldn't stay awake. He went limp still trying to fight as he faded into unconsciousness. When they put the cloth on (Y/n) he couldn't do much since he was weak and small and was knocked out almost instantly. Both men threw them over their shoulders and walked out.

"Young master! Young master! (Y/n)!" Lucy shouted worriedly as he shook (Y/n) awake. The boy opened his eyes with a confused look.

"Lucy, why did you wake me up? Is it time to go?" (Y/n) asked, confused then sitting up.

"young master... They threw us out in our sleep. I feel as though we are not in our world anymore..." Lucy shuttered at the thought.

"What do you mean where else could we be?" (Y/n) asked even more confused as he looked around him at his environment. He's right this wasn't home or even their world.

"Young master, stay here and hide. I'll be right back to see where we are. Stay right here, don't move at all, understand?" Lucy explained and (Y/n) just nodded his head holding his luggage near him and a black and white cow with a red bow tried its neck close to him. He felt abandoned and alone he missed his bed and his room.

He wondered if Raphael or Charlotte would miss him. Would Charlotte wake up and go to his room to bathe him and see him missing would Raphael bring him his breakfast and demand where he went?

"Hey why are you crying?" A boy asked his head was tilted looking down at the boy who seemed to be crying heavy tears. The boy was paleish with deep blue hair and matching eye color. One strand of hair stood straight up kinda curved. He wore a white tank top that was dirty with dirt and dust. His pants seemed like work pants and were also dirty. He had smudges of mud on his face and a woven basket full of different mushrooms and herbs pressed on one hip the other reached out for (Y/n) to grab.