{Chapter 11 Akuji}

Three years later (Y/n) was getting ready for his first day of demon school. He dressed up in uniform exactly how it should be but in black. Lucy walked in. He was also dressed up nicely in a nice dress shirt and black dress pants with his hair done up nicely. He had a tray with breakfast on it for (Y/n).

"Young master here." He said smiling. Leaving it on his vanity.

"Lucy help me with my hair." He sighed, throwing the comb down in anger. Lucy chuckled, lifting the comb up and brushing it through styling it.

"Young master even at your grown age you still can't do this." He laughed, finishing it up with some gel and making small curls. Lucy handed him his bag with some clothing inside.

"Is the carriage ready?" (Y/n) asked putting some makeup in a small purse that was hidden in a secret section under his vanity. He also went to his closet and in a hidden hole behind a rack of shoes were heeled platform shoes and he brought heart earrings and lots of diamond rings shaped in hearts.

"Yes, now we must hurry or school will start without us." Lucy sighed as he was handed all of (Y/n)'s things and put them into his bag. (Y/n) fixed his tie in the mirror and his shirt then walked out of his house with Lucy trailing behind him. They got inside the carriage Lucy pulled down the drapes and locked the door from the inside. (Y/n) rapidly started to take off his uniform putting on a crop top sleeveless version of his black uniform with a white fur collar. He had one red heart into a black one demon mark on his upper torso. He threw off his pants hitting Lucy in the face who just sighed.he put on a red mini skirt and thigh highs with black gloves. He threw on his earrings and rings and started doing his makeup in the carriage. Lucy cleaned up his mess and picked up his legs putting on his heeled heart shaped platforms.

"You're so childish you should put on your own shoes." Lucy scolded.

"Then I wouldn't have enough time to do my makeup Lucy!" (Y/n) whined as he hugged Lucy's head.

"Young master we have arrived." Lucy said as he peeked outside. He finished his makeup and Lucy opened the door to the carriage getting off first and helping (y/n) down.

"(Y/n) Iphis! Straight to the auditorium!" The student council shouted.

"Whatever you say." He shouted back, annoyed. One of them whispered to the other.

"Hey Iphis, your outfit is a violation of dress code!" (Y/n) looked back at them annoyed.

"Lucy you go ahead, good luck meeting your fellow teachers. I'll be here for a while!" (Y/n) smiled at Lucy.

"Young master, it's only the first day. Please don't make so much trouble. I'm going to be a student teacher so I can't be lenient with you." Lucy said as (Y/n) rolled his eyes.

"Lucy, how bad can I be?" He smiled and Lucy chuckled, patting his head and walking away. (Y/n) smiled but as he left it instantly fell. He walked annoyed towards the student council. He glared as thorn branches with rose buds on them appeared growing from his lower back.

"Bloodline ability lust dust." He smiled as the rose buds bloomed open making a pink red dust come out. They sniffed it in and were in a daze. "Now what did you say about the dress code?" He asked snickering.

"Nothing, have a good day Master (Y/n)." They said combined bowing their heads but then (Y/n) felt a hand on his shoulder.

"What are you doing (Y/n) hypnotizing the student council on the first day of school!" A taller lady exclaimed she had long orange hair and bright orange eyes and was hella tall.

"Ameri, nice to see you! You know I drink tea with you father on Sundays and we get along great. His tea tastes so good, Yk." (Y/n) opened two fingers and stuck out his tongue putting it in between his fingers with a devilish smile. Ameri flushed red with a mix of disgust and horror.