48 Albin and 49 Xael

note-these are for a throuple, they arent related.

Name- Aubin

Gender- cis male

Pronouns- he/him/daddy LMAO

Sexuality- gay

omega/beta/alpha- Omega

Bottom/switch/top- switch

Height- 5'8

Personality- Aubin is very... smug, he can be respectdul when he wants to be. but when he doesnt want to be, he isnt. he often gets in trouble for his recklessness

Likes- people who are attractove.

Dislikes- his heat.

Weakness-being reckless,

Strength- he has high morals

Other- his family is kind of from a  normal portion of being considered part of The Respected, but because they are dear friends of the Lowry's they get away with more stuff.

Backstory- Aubin grew up close to Xael, they were both part of The Respected, they both were omegas, and they kind of just hit it off. they had a thing for eachother since they were old enough to like people, and when they were teens Aubin caught Xael watching p*rn... they didnt sleep that night, and Xael was very sore the next day... they say they are best friends, and dont have a relationship, they are just deeplg horny. but they f*ck a lot and act like they are dating. for a while he also liked Linx, Xaels older brother so thats just a tid bit, he find Linx hot as F*CK

Turn ons- being called daddy or sir by Xael, Xael's bj, watching Xael fall apart, somone who like, could care less about him (example- being tied up, blindfolded and gagged, on the floor of person being completley ignored while person is having a normal conversation with somone until its too much) watching Xael fall apart for somone else and not being able to do anything, being domenated. when people go into heat/rut and fall apart... he likes when people lose themselves.

Turn offs- idk man, not being respected to a point.

Looks-

Name- Xael Lowry

Name- Xael Lowry

nickname- Little Dearest (basically all adults, so... basically hes baby)

Gender- cis male

Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- demisexual

omega/beta/alpha-omega

Bottom/switch/top- bottom

Height- 5'2 (he basically stopped growing at 10, because of this he is considered 'the baby' of The Respected (assocoation his parents are in (royal politictions)))

Personality- Xael is very refined, because his family is of high status on an already high statused heirarchy, he is of the same status as a kid, as a high statused person, so he acts like it ig. he's queit and gets flustered a lot because people praise him for his mind and stuff.

Likes- being praised, piano

Dislikes- parties,

Weakness- Aubin lol

Strength- he's very stiff, like idk how to explain it.

Family- mother-mrs. Lowry-40
father -mr. Lowry-50
(they go by nother except father, mother, and mrs. and mr. Lowry)
brother-Linx (3 years older)

Other- one eye is green, the other is a light blue (the blue eye is blind an imperfection, so in turn hidden)

Backstory- similair to Aubin's backstory. but his is more so dark. after his parents had several miscarraiges, they already had a son, but they were hoping for another child to complete their family. they finally had him, he was a premie, and they honestly didnt expect him to live, but he did. The Respected is basically a royal mafia which how they do things, and Xael, and his cousins are the heirs to it (its like a family controls it together, each generation, and then passes it on) so he grew up as an heir.

Turn ons- he likes being humiliated, like pushed the the point he's desperate. he likes helping others feel pleasure at the expense of his mind, he really likes being knotted although Aubin can't exactly do that so they regularly use toys that can knot

Turn offs- nothing really, he's just a horny lil man

Looks-

scenario- at a party, Xael sits at a corner table, politley talking to people who come up, but only talking then

scenario- at a party, Xael sits at a corner table, politley talking to people who come up, but only talking then. aubin sits by his friend, no one notices but Xael starts sitting up straighter, and blushing more while Aubin looks smug, theres a table (blanket thing) meaning people cant see under the table. Xael's mother greets ypur oc, and bring him over to Xael and Aubin. "this is ______, ____ this is my son Xael, and his good friend Aubin. Xael, ____ is an alpha, and is t he handsome?" she grinned looking between the two of them, Aubin looked amused and Xael looked nervous, and blushed a bit more befpre nodding to please his mother, it did. they easily knew what mrs.Lowry was implhing, especially when she talked about the political standing of ypur oc's family. Aubin seemed to gwt bored and put his hand under the table again, making Xael abruptly sit straighter. Aubin talks when Xael suddenly cant. what in the world is going on with these two?