"Ride me" he commanded in some sexy ass tone I ain't never heard before.

I got up and picked up his dick before I slowly slid down on him, "mmm" I moaned biting my bottom lip before I started to slide up and down I felt Von put his hands on my ass guiding me up and down.

Sometimes I don't even be moaning I just be making them whimpering noises and Von groans, or makes them throaty moans and/or has an unorganised breathing pattern.

Mid riding him, I quickly took my hair out the bun cause it began to feel too damn tight, "you feel so good mama" Von moaned grabbing a fistful amount of my hair and pulling my head backwards.

He used his other hand holding me in place and slamming upwards into me "damnn" moaning I placed my hands on his chest almost dropping down on him feeling my next orgasm shifting its way to my clit, I was tryna hold it but he did one slam into me and it cause me to come all over him again.

I slowly rode out my orgasm kissing him all over his neck in the process of giving him hickies all over he grabbed my ass rubbed them together all over his dick still inside of me.

Which made him moan so loud.

Chuckling I got up giving him one last kiss I mumbled against his lips "your moans are so pretty" I fully got off him arching my back on the bed I felt him move behind me. I gave him a pussy swipe and he grabbed my hair pulling my head so I could look him in the eyes, he rubbed his dick along my slit and then slid it back in.

Now this position is something different.

He began to slam inside of me, I matched his rhythm making everything seem ten times better than before he slapped my ass and then allowed me to fully twerk on him. I threw my ass back on him both of us not being able to control our moans.

He pulled me further off the bed, me almost hanging off he grabbed my arms and rammed into me, face flat on the bed hiding my facial expressions cause it felt way too good to be true.

"Look at me Amori" Von huskily demanded, I lifted up my head turning to look at him and he looked so fucking beautiful like this I then felt another orgasm approaching and it seemed like his was too.

He closed his eyes and then opened them back up he did some slow strokes and one last big one causing me to come all over him and him coming inside of me, he pulled out and I fell on the bed sheets.

He picked me up by waist taking me into the bathroom.

He got a fresh rag from the rack and turned on the hot tap he let the water run under it for a couple seconds before he wiped underneath me "thank you" he pecked my lips before he wiped himself down and left the bathroom.

Damn his ass is so tense, round and perfect.

Sitting on the toilet, you know I had to pee and whatever so I don't get no fucking urinary infections flushing the toilet I got my unscented wipes and wiped myself down before I flushed the toilet, washing my hands I tried my hands and left the bathroom all together.

I opened my drawer and picked up another large oversized tee with some cotton panties, putting them on I got under the covers moving on top of a shirtless Von.
He put his arm around me and used his other hand he pushed my leg further up and then began to rub the back of it.

"You got a blunt?" I asked him.

"Yeah".

"Where is it?"

"On your desk" nodding my head I got out from under the covers into the cold room, picking up the blunt, my ceramic lip ashtray I got from the mall with the lighter I walked over to the window closing it a little bit I got on Von's lap feeling him put his hand under my shirt.

Ignoring him, I sparked up the blunt dipping the ash into the tray, I inhaled the smoke I pulled up the duvet so it could cover my legs cause it's way too cold.

"Happy birthday mama" Von wished taking the blunt from me.

Pecking him on lips "thank you Von" I looked down admiring his neck "damn I fucked up your neck" I said moving his head to the side "we got school too".

"You seen yours?" He asked inhaling the smoke he passed it back to me and I picked up the ashtray to tap off the ash.

"Nah I'll see it later" I waved it off I picked up the lighter to burn the end of the blunt.

"Lemme take a picture and show you" he insisted picking up his phone I took off my top covering my nipples he snapped the picture putting my tee back on I looked at the photo.

"TreyVon what did you do to me? I look like I got jumped on the street" I zoomed in on the picture seeing all the hickies down my neck to my breasts and there was so much.

"They're getting covered" Von put his hands on my ass looking up at me with them red low eyes if he don't stop round four don't seem too bad right now.

"Don't look at me like that" I put the stub of the blunt in the ash tray then putting my hands over Von's eyes cause he keep staring at me like I'm his next meal.

"So I can't look at ma girl now?" He asked squinting his eyes he brought me down by my shirt I stuck my tongue out teasingly and this nigga moved in to kiss me.

And the Lord knows this is bouta be a long ass morning.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited

a/n gonna publish a few chapters today