How You Meet

Kellin: At a low key cafe. You were sat in the corner booth sipping your latte and reading your favorite book when you felt someone sit across from you even though there were plenty of vacant seats.
"Can I help you?" You asked.
"Yeah, my phones kinda messed up because it's lacking something."
"Um..." You decided to go with it, "What's it missing?"
"Your number."

Jack: The park, you had gone for a jog taking your dog and had stopped at a water fountain to get a drink, there had been a band playing an acoustic show in the grass and you felt someone waiting behind you so stood, "Sorry." You turned around and faced a guy who was definitely not dressed for the park and you recognized him from the band.
"No problem, how would you like to here me pitch an idea?"
"Go for it."
"A date with me?"

Nick: At the store, you were getting some groceries whenever you crashed into someone.
"I'm so sorry." You laughed shyly and backed away with your cart.
"It's no problem, my fault entirely. Let me make it up to you."
"Oh it's no big deal." You said.
"No, I insist, at least let me take you to dinner?"
"Um, sure." You blushed.

Gabe: You had gone to Warped Tour and we're currently watching Falling in Reverse when someone knocked you over to get ahead of you.
"You okay?" A guy helped you up.
"Fine. Thank you." You looked up to see Gabe Barham from Sleeping with Sirens and you beamed, "I'm a huge fan, could you sign my shirt?" You handed him a marker and he laughed signing it.
"I couldn't help but notice you, maybe you'd like to come backstage with me? I can't leave yet we still have to perform, but afterwards we could go for dinner?"
"Sounds cool." You nodded and followed him.

Justin: You had gone to your local music store and we're looking at rosin for your bow whenever you felt someone tap your shoulder.
"Yes?"
"Sorry, I just wanted to see your face, you're prettier than I thought." The guy blushed and you felt your own cheeks heat up to then shook your head to clear it.
"That's very sweet of you, I'm Y/N."
"Justin, could I get your number? I know I'll regret it if I don't."
"Sure." You smiled.
~
A/N: This imagine series is just a big thank you for the thousand+ reads I got on my YouTuber imagines and/or maybe some of you guys like Sleeping with Sirens as much as I do. So enjoy it and request if you want one for you or if you have an idea for a reader insert one. Thanks!!!