Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets

Začať od začiatku

"Haa. My sister grew up so fast. Look at her learning swords. And Fighting." Aug said.

"That's true." Austin can only agree. The last time he saw his daughter she barely reached his knees.

"Duke, It's a letter from the emperor." Roan said as he handed the letter.

Dear brother,

Visit the damn palace with my neice or else I will come to your damn mansion to see her. I swear to god if you delay this i am gonna murder you. I just wanna see my niece.............

Your handsome younger brother,

Adiel.

Austin tore the letter apart and threw it in trash.

"He wants to meet Penny?" asked Aug.

"Hmm." Austin hummed as he frowned.

"Just let uncle meet her." Aug said.

"No, you remember how close he was to Penelope when she was a kid. Like, my daughter liked that bastard more than me. I-"

"You just jealous." Aug said as he left with a heavy sign.

"I am not jealous. Nope. I am just worried about bunny. Yeah." Austin mumbled to himself.

Eroka, Main Palace

Same time

Third person pov:

"You will be fine." Granny said.

"I will be fine." Diana repeated.

"Can we go now?" asked Carlos. As the ladies nodded, they all went into the dining room.

"To this day I never figured out why he calls me to have dinner every two weeks." Carlos murmured to diana.

"Why do you join?" asked Diana. No response.

"Greeting the Emperor. May you live long." Carlos bowed as he greeted the emperor and ignored Diana.

'This bastard-' Diana thought. She was standing right behind Carlos so it seemed no one noticed her, expect-

"Who might the young lady be?" the queen asked.

"She is my granddaughter." Granny said as he took her seat.

Leaving everyone stunned.

'This is too straight forward. Really nana (that's what i call my grandma.)?' thought Diana. Carlos took his seat and gestured for Diana to take a seat next to him.
"What?" the emperor's cold voice spoke. 'Ya I do not think I can have a nice chat with this dude.' thought as she shivered.

"You heard it. Meet Diana, Carlos's Twin." granny said as she ate a piece of meat.

"How come I never knew of this?" question Henry, the Emperor.

"Oh, uhh. Well she was amused to be dead with Regina. If I had told you, you would have take your anger out on-"

"*cough* *cough* Carlos's cough interrupted Granny. 'I swear I get that she hates the emperor but please I am right here, don't bring me up.' he thought.

"Anyway, Carlos found that she looked exactly like him. And tell me. That's when I realized I was fooled by some greedy people." Granny said as she eyes the queen who averted her gaze.

"Mother, that's no reason to not inform me." Henry spoke. And granny (please someone help me find a name for her) just glared at him.

"She will live with me and Carlos." Grans spoke.