Chapter 5 I Don't Know How I Feel About Kyo.

The next couple days had been ruff. Star was worried about rin. She had a bad feeling that something bad happened to her. She even got asked out by her senior and she blew up at him. Makoto had never seen star so vulnerable. She had apologized to him not trying to be angry with him. He just smiled at her and patted her head saying.
Flash back
"it's alright. I understand. I'm getting rejected but hey. Couldn't say i didn't try right? It's kyo isn't it i mean you hang around him so i understand. I'm glad it's him and not someone else." makoto had said making star stare at him. "I..." makoto l hummed looking at her wanting her to finish. "I... don't know what i feel towards kyo. It's kinda mixed up right now. You don't know this because i just don't openly share..." "you were abused." star looked up at makoto shocked by what he said. " you forget. We've gone to the same middle school. Akimitsu, my cousin. I also knew because he would tell me about it. I remember when he brought you to a family dinner. That's when i fell for you. I knew it was wrong since you were dating akimitsu but didn't care. I wanted to help you but back then i was to much of a wimp to say anything to stop him. I didn't believe him at first either till I saw you that night with bruises on your arms. When i found out that you both had broken up i was relieved for you. But when i saw you in school you got so reckless. Fighting anyone who just bumped into you. Then once i left middle school i lost touch of you. But then you showed up at this high school with a whole different look and persona. I didn't know that you were the same star i knew but when i saw uotani, tohru, and hanajima i knew it was you. Thats why i made the fan club. Not just for my admiration. It was to always see a smile on your face. Every time we were around you seemed just way more happy. And it made me happy." makoto explained while star had tears falling down her cheeks. She then smiled at him then kissed his cheek making his eyes widen.

 She then smiled at him then kissed his cheek making his eyes widen

Once her lips left his cheek he held his face where she kissed. "I'm sorry that i couldn't be the girl you wanted but if you ever wanna talk." She placed a piece of paper in his hand with her number on it. " you can always just shoot me a text i'll answer right away. It's the least i could do for my number one admire right?." star asked, winking at him. His face exploded with red. "Y-yeah! T-thank you princess star!'' Makoto stuttered. Just call me star okay? You earned it. You've keep my pass a secret. And didn't expose me, ruining my new persona. Well i gotta go to a student council meeting i wish you luck for your future." star said waving at him he waved back and she left going back into the school.
End of flashback
At school some time later
Whoa. no way? A girl says. I'm totally serious! The girl replies as a boy walks by them making them both gasp with blushes on their faces. Hey! Who's that guy? Is he new? One of the girls asked. Come on, you know him. The soma kid! The other girl had said. What? Really? The girl asked. Star walked down the stairs and was about to head down the next set of stairs but someone stopped her holding her shoulder. She looked up and saw momiji. Alone? Wanna walk home together? Momiji asked with a soft smile.