Chapter 4 That Was So Thoughtless Of Me.

Depuis le début

She took the flower. she was about to thank kyo but the class doors opened.
We apprehended the thieves! Hiroshi said. It was exhausting. Uotani said.
Shall we go home, star? Hana asked.
Yeah, but what did you do when you finally caught them? Star asked walking up to them still holding the flower.
Well, they probably deserved worse then what they got. Hiroshi said.
We were merciful– just ordered them to make replacement flowers. Uotani said. Kyo then looked out then window ignoring there conversation.
They're lucky we didn't confiscate what they took. Student a said.
Our punishment was humane. Hana said. Kyo continued staring out the window with his hands in his pockets.
Later that day at shigures house
Star's outfit

 Later that day at shigures houseStar's outfit

Her hair

Star and yuki washed the dishes after dinner

Star and yuki washed the dishes after dinner. As star was washing a plate she stared at the water in a daze. Then she gasped.
Isuzu! Star whispered.
Uh. "isuzu"? What, is something up with rin? Yuki asked. Star turned her head and shook her head.
Oh, no, it's nothing. My mind was wandering and I just blurted that out. Just forget I said anything. Star said, sighing. Sure. if you say so. Yuki said with a closed eye smile then continued to dry the plate. Star turned away from him, staring at the water.
'What's wrong with me? I can't believe i'm only thinking about isuzu now. She's like me. Desperate for a way to break the curse. Star put her hand on the side of her face rubbing her head. Another person to hide things from. Or should I tell her? Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen her since... New Year's.' Star said in her mind as she thought about it. Kyo walked into the kitchen with his hands in his pockets. Shigure says he's gonna be out late. Kyo says making yuki turn around. Star still had her hand on her head not facing kyo. Oh, really? He's having dinner with his editor. I wouldn't think it would take that long. Yuki said as he faced the sink.
Gives him more time to torture her, i guess. Kyo says then walks into the living room.
A/N: yuki and kyo having a calm conversation!!!!! My heart
I think... i'll go see her. It feels like the right thing to do. Star said in her mind as she closed her eyes. She then handed yuki the plate smiling at him. I'm going to head to bed i'm a bit tired. I left my notes for the next meeting on the table. in case i'm not gonna be able to make it to the meeting. Star said as she pointed to the her notes. Okay thanks miss takashi. Have a good rest. Yuki said smiling at star.
Yeah, thanks you too. Star said she then walked over to kyo whistling. Kyo ignored her as he watched tv. She then pounced over to him then started ruffling his hair making him yell.
Stop it! Leave me alone you crazy girl! Kyo shouted as she tried pushing star's hands away.
Good night kyo! Star shouted as she laughed.
Good night! Sheesh! Kyo said laughing as he took her hands off his head.
See ya tomorrow. She said patting his head and leaving. She headed up stairs and into her room. As she put her pajamas she looked over at the photo of her mom and the flower that kyo gave her. She stared at with a blank expression as she remembered him giving it to her today. She then decided not to pounder on it and headed to sleep.
The next day after school
Star walked to rins school to try to catch her. Star asked two girls from the school if they knew her.
Isuzu soma? Yeah, she's in our class. Student c said. Well, technically she is, but she's on one of her absent kicks again. Student d said.
Huh? Star asked wanting them to explain. I forget, did she wind up back in the hospital? Student c asked.
She's out but still recuperating. Student d said.
Oh, that's right! In some far-away place or whatever. Student c said.
Heh. i swear, your mind is like a sieve. Student d said.
Oh, well. Thank you for telling me. Star said wanting to leave as she bowed.
Sure. they then walked away still talking. What do you think the chances are that Soma will graduate on time? student c asked.
You know her family'll just pay off the school. Wonder who that girl is. A friend of soma's, maybe? Student d asked.
Since when does soma have friends? Especially because she's way too beautiful to be friends with soma there's no chance. Student c said. Ha!
You're so mean! Student d said. Star stepped infront of them punching the wall next to them cracking it. The girls were startled by the act.
Keep Isuzu's name out of your mouths. You don't know anything about her so shut your mouths or I'll shut them for you! Star shouted angrily holding her fist towards them. The girls shook in fear nodding there heads and running away calling star crazy. She kicked a rock as she clenched her bag. Keeping herself from kicking those girls asses.
Shigure: i've been here. Waiting. All this time. I've been right here waiting for you.