Forty.Seven

(Forti, Fourthy, Fourty, whatever, whatever just enjoy this smackjob of a story for fucks sake.)

???, Ursus

Terran Year 1080

...
....
...

Y/n So we're just killing a blind man? That's it?

A few minutes have already passed ever since you hopped on the trunk of the vehicle.

Which was also riddled with uh... fertilizer... yeah...

With a sigh escaping your lips you could only wait for an answer as you sneakily made your way to the port-a-potty.

What?

Don't look at me like that!

Kal'tsit Open the lid.

Y/n What? Is this just pure coincidence-

Mon3tr's growl can be heard on the other side of the call, causing you to hastily open the lid of the toilet.

Y/n You know I can just... make a suit and... be done with thi-

With another growl coming from Mon3tr you begrudgingly wore the disguise.

Kal'tsit Your target is on the top floor. I wish you the best of luck.

Y/n That's it? No debriefing or some shi-

The call cut off.

Y/n Fucking hell-

Gardener Hey! Open up!

Y/n ...like literally or metaphorically-

Hearing the loud bangs outside, only gave you one conclusion.

Y/n I can't have a normal day, can I?

With a chuckle you hurriedly exited the port-a-potty, ignoring the complaints of the gardener you just gave a mild headache to.

Y/n Sorry, bud! I'm in a hurry!

As the complaints die down, you soon made your way toward the entrance of the building in front of you.

Y/n The rooftop better have a nice view...

...
..
...

Guard 1 Is that... someone holding a ladder?

Guard 2 Uh... yeah...? What about it?

Guard 1 Shouldn't we at least tell him to go somewhere else? I don't buy it for a mechanic to be wandering in the cafeteria- oof!

A smack on the stomach shuts him up.

Guard 2 You don't see the full picture here...

With a nervous glance, you went to the escalator, not minding the audible punches in the cafeteria.

Y/n I didn't think this shit would actually work...

After getting out of the escalator, you immediately rushed to the nearest elevator, not minding the complaints from the Ladder you're holding.

Though before you could step in...

"Maid" Please make way.

You turned to your right, seeing...

Kal'tsit wearing a Maid Outfit.

Y/n ...

A silent response was the only response as Kal'tsit went inside the elevator, pressing some buttons before the doors completely shut.