Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]

A/n: Sorry For the super late update! I've been particularly busy these days, especially now that our mid terms is coming, and I'm doing my research introduction too •́  ‿ ,•̀ (help)

Btw, there's been a mistake on the last chapter, you can re-read it if you're curious onto what changed.

Do follow me on Instagram (don't force yourself though) to be updated since it's more convenient for me to post updates there. Especially on schedules and suchヾ(˙❥˙)ノ

Ig: @yumekaxx_wp

***

As Rinalyn was walking down the stairs, she bumped into Luna who seem to hadn't even noticed her as the maiden only said 'sorry' in a faint voice. Rinalyn was quite bewildered by this, it seems to her that her friend is in a rush.

'That girl sure is strange, isn't she.'

Rinalyn flinched as she suddenly heard in one of the demons inside that resides within her talked.

"Hey... that's rude." She answered a bit irritated by what the demon commented.

'I agree, she has a weird aura around her.' Agreed by another demon.

"You guys... I'll really hit you if you talk about my friends like that!"

Rinalyn's hand began to curl but realize that it was no use, as if she could hit them. All she could do was Bare with the two demon laughing at her pathetic thought.

'Enough, don't tease her.'

"Ah...Eris...yeah tell them!"

'Geez, just when did you ever got a soft spot for her, Eris? Such a pain.'

'Now, Now Portia, keep you mouth shut or you'll wake him up.'

'Abbadon is right, you know how grumpy he is whenever his sleep got disturbed.'

Rinalyn listened to the demons as she continued to walk on the hallway.

It has always been like this ever since that 'incident', at first it was hard for her to adjust, since the voices of the demons would just suddenly echo through her head, which distract her most of the time.

Fortunately, she got along with them as she turn sixteen years of age, except for the other one. But she didn't persist to get on their good side, she had even offered herself to them but somehow they ultimately find her interesting and decided to be with her.

As she continued to walk along the second floor hallway, she happened to stop when she saw a familiar face, waving at her and two more people whom she was acquainted with.

"Claire!" She called as the girl with rounded glasses with ginger hair approached her.

The girl who's name is Claire smiled at Rinalyn as she greeted her; "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Oh, It's our vacant, our professor didn't come since he was on sick leave." She explained.

Rinalyn's eyes landed on the two male beside Claire. One was smiling at her her gently while the other had a same expression as someone she knew.

"Long time no see Rinalyn, still the same as ever except the hair."

A black haired boy with blue eyes greeted her. His hair was slightly longer and has a mole under his left eye. The boy's face was quite familiar to someone she knew.

It took her a few seconds to recall in who this man is;

"...ah! Lucas!"

"That took you long enough, don't I look like my brother? Yet you still forget about me?"