part10

Dhivi pov :
Guys actually we are going slow . Actually guys we want to know each other more than, we will move to the next level . Sorry guys for no spicy Stories 😂 i smiled and laughed it away.
Then nymisha said " no problem, i think what are u guys doing is best for you guys only ."
Now in the next 3 hours the reception will start so what they said " hyndhavi , nymisha and chetaki you guys get ready for reception ok " we said ok and we went to our room as omkar is getting ready in another room .

so we are in our room nymisha did my make up and chethaki did my hair but suddenly they both got phone from their work places so they both went out saying that i have to wear my dress myself they will join me for reception a little late. 

So i was getting ready but you guys know what is the biggest problem that this dress is having a long zip at back which is hard and currently i was doing a weird dance. but suddenly i felt like somebody is watching me so i return around to see who and i was shocked because there stood my handsome , sexy, husband i mean he is watching me you guys know how i feel now "god what was i doing ,why is looking at me like this like i am his fav sweet and somebody is stopping him to eat that sweet ?, am looking good now?, am i that hideous , hmm i don't know what is going in his brain" to stop this awkward moment i cleared my throat and said " um... can you call my mom or attai or any of my friends ?" then he said " all are getting ready for réception nobody is at hall all are in their room and getting ready for the function" 

so now i don't have anyway so i asked him " umm..... can you help in zipping this the zip of this dress is down and i can reach only half way please help ?" . then he replied "ok turn around."i hesitantly turned around and he came forward and moved my hair a side just the gaze of this hot fingers touching my cold skin giving shivers .... the zip is just above my ass to pull the zip up he hold my shoulders firmly but god he has such big hand just a turn on god .. save me!!!! then draw the zip up and again took my hair and placed in its place. i was wearing this dress.

when i was ready and going to open the door om came from closet and said " dhivi umm

when i was ready and going to open the door om came from closet and said " dhivi umm... can you come here " i went near him then he took a velvet box and asked for my hand i looked at questioning why then he signalled me to give so i gave my hand then made me wear a diamond ring then i looked at him questioning why then he said"for me and you we are just strangers but for world you are omkar's wife so i never want anybody to look down on you . "
    But he doesn't know how these words affected me these words gave a warm feeling to my cold heart.
Then we both got down everybody are look fab and we started going to the reception venu.
**********************
Guys sorry i didn't update because i was on a trip to tirupati 🙏 . I didn't used phone because i wanted to feel relax and stress free trip sorry guys from today onwards it is a regular update. Thanks for understanding

Guts plz vote and feel free to share your thoughts and comment on the story. thank you for reading this book.❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹