Chapter 31: Abandoned Hospital (15)

Почніть із самого початку

.........Where is this?

Cheng Zhi Chu was surprised for a moment and his tears stopped flowing. With wide eyes, he recovered completely from his earlier emotional state.

He remembered that he and Meng Ke had accidentally entered the ninth floor. After rescuing Meng Ke from danger, he had checked his medical records and once again heard Xie Yuan Huai calling for him. He tried to run away with Meng Ke but he suddenly fainted and then.........

His gaze fell onto the man standing before him. The man's cold and deep eyes were also looking at him. Seeing that he was finally looking at him, the cold expression softened a few degrees and he said in a quiet voice:

"Xiao Chu."

............ And then he ended up in Xie Yuan Huai's hands.

Cheng Zhi Chu's expression was a little stiff. Xie Yuan Huai noticed his unnatural reaction and his movements stalled for a moment. He then quickly approached him and wordlessly touch his face.

When he approached him, Cheng Zhi Chu could tell that the clean smell like those of fresh snow that he remembered in his memories was no longer there and it was replaced with a faint bloody smell. It was dark and cold, and people couldn't help but shudder.

However, after the initial fear Cheng Zhi Chu found himself seemingly affected by his memories and was no longer afraid of Xie Yuan Huai.

Although the boy in the memories wasn't him......

......In fact, except for the fact that they had the same face he felt that he had nothing in common with this "Xiao Chu". His fourteen-year-old self was very mischievous. How could he have been a little pitiful creature like him?

However, because of the ring he now has a special relationship with Xie Yuan Huai. Xie Yuan Huai thinks that he is his "Xiao Chu" and held deep feelings for him.

To him, the memories that he saw earlier was akin to him watch a very realistic movie......Although it could be said that he didn't personally experience it, he was strongly immersed in it.

The him now was still being affected by those emotions. Even if he knew that Xie Yuan Huai had killed many people, he wasn't afraid of him.

At this moment, Cheng Zhi Chu realized that he was in a strange place ——- It would be better to say that it was too normal. Compared to the dark and desolate environment earlier, it was almost the complete opposite.

The place where he was now was a clean and bright hospital ward. Several pots of green plants sat on the window sill and the sun outside was very bright. You could even ear the sound of leaves rustling in the wind.

This was the ward that "Xiao Chu" had once stayed in.........

Cheng Zhi Chu was stunned. He suddenly realized that this room was laid out exactly the same way it did in those memories he saw. Even the location of the cups was the same.

"Unfortunately, these are all just illusions."

Xie Yuan Huai said faintly.

No matter how realistic it may look, it was still fake. The sunlight wouldn't give off warmth and the wind blowing outside would never be able to blow into the room. All there was inside was silence and the scent of death.

The real room had already been burned down and everything inside had turned to ashes. After the hospital was abandoned, it was even covered with layers upon layers of spider webs. This kind of scene would only appear in their memories and through illusions.

His time had already stopped but the time in the outside world continued to trickle away. His Xiao Chu had also gradually grown up.

Now, he finally managed to see Xiao Chu again. If he allowed Xiao Chu to return, Xiao Chu's time would continue to move.