Chapter 27: Abandoned Hospital (11)

Mulai dari awal

What's more, this silver coin also had a very strange power that entices and allures the holder to throw and use it. Even if there is a risk of being doomed with misfortune, they wouldn't stop and would instead become more and more crazily obsessed to the point that they would entrust everything to the coin.

However, there wasn't any change to Cheng Zhi Chu's mood when he held this coin. Even when he stored the coin away, he continued to remain expressionless.

He was very aware of how dark his expression must be at this very moment. It was like his heart was dead and he didn't feel any temptations in his heart.

After storing the coin away, Cheng Zhi Chu and Bai Yi once again returned to the freezer cabinet. Because they were preoccupied by Xie Yuan Huai's name card earlier, they had not yet opened the cabinet and investigated it.

As for the cabinet that Ji Yun Xiao and the others were supposed to check, they had already confirmed that it was the same cabinet that the red-clothed female corpse had climbed into and the very same cabinet in which the bear had retrieved the key from.

"I'll open it."

Bai Yi gave Cheng Zhi Chu a smile and asked him to step back before he slowly pulled open the cabinet door so that there was a small gap.

Cheng Zhi Chu's heart tensed up as he feared that something would happen but fortunately nothing happened throughout the entire process of Bai Yi opening the cabinet.

"Creeaaak————-"

Bai Yi's eyes looked down inside the cabinet and he pulled at it until about half of it was revealed when his movements suddenly stopped. The fingers holding onto the handle tightened and his expression also turned dark.

"What's wrong?"

Cheng Zhi Chu and the others came over and looked inside the cabinet. When they looked in, they were all stunned. The Meng sisters looked over at Cheng Zhi Chu and saw that his face was completely pale.

[𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙪.]

[𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙪.]

[𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙪, 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙪....]

[𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙜 𝙕𝙝𝙞 𝘾𝙝𝙪........]

There was nothing inside, but it was covered in dark red words. Like it was written with a finger coated in fresh blood, the inside was densely covered in Cheng Zhi Chu's name.

Some of the writings were neat and clear, others were crooked and messy. There were a few that had a faint tremor in it, like it was written onto the cabinet while the writer was in extreme agony. If you looked closer, you could even see that some of them were engraved into the cabinet and there were faint nail scratches next to it.

"My god..........."

The Meng sisters felt goose bumps form all over their body. It was just too scary.

"Don't look."

Bai Yi said in a low voice and then closed the cabinet. His eyes emitted icy cold light.

He looked over at Cheng Zhi Chu who appeared to be a little scared. He reached out and rubbed his head before softening his voice and saying: "Don't worry. Don't be scared."

"...........Okay."

To what extent is Xie Yuan Huai obsessed about him......

Cheng Zhi Chu's nodding gesture was a little stiff, but it wasn't completely because of the names written inside the cabinet. A part of it was also because Bai Yi's hand was on his head. It made him think back to the earlier incident when his heart started to race because of Bai Yi and he once again felt guilty.