Norman Polk pt.2

Y/n's pov-

I woke up..in someone elses bed?! " The fuck?" I said still dazed, I rub my head and look around.
I've never been in this room before, it's sort of homey.
Not like the rest of this cursed studio, this room looks more lived in. Kinda like an older persons house, it just has that rustic feeling and a nice scent.

There are portraits on the walls, portraits of the old employees of the studio. portraits of Sammy and Henry. Of everyone.
Some drawings of the toons, some random rorschach (those ink blot tests they give in therapy or psych tests pronounced: Roar-Shack) cards pinned to the walls
There are lots and lots of tapes in the room, all either home movies or the old Bendy cartoons.

Oddly enough the room smelled like cologne(and ink of course) but not the cheap and over powering cologne, the subtle and expensive cologne that actually smelled good.

I couldn't say for sure but it smelled like vanilla and smoke, or maybe honey.
Eh I'll just ask whoever brought me here.

Under normal circumstances I'd be freaking out if a guy, especially a projector guy brought me home. But I wasn't freaking out, I was calm and I felt well rested.

The bed was super comfortable, and that blanket! I rubbed the soft fabric against my face and smiled at the feeling. I took in the sent of the blanket and smiled wider.

----------------
Norman's pov-

I go back to my room to see if that guy is awake and what do I find?

This mother fucker is rubbing my clean blanket against his dirty, inky face! He's practically drinking the smell! And he doesn't even notice me!
The fucking audacity of him to sniff my blanket in my own home.

Why haven't I stopped him yet? I've been standing here for a full minute, he hasn't noticed me and I haven't done or said anything.

"If he wasn't such a cute little bastard I'd have thrown him out by now..........wait no no NO. Bad Norman! He's NOT CUTE. He's filthy and he's getting my bedding filthy! Filthy filthy little man!"
I think to myself as I just stare at this little man defile my bedding.
I've been standing here for a while now and he still hasn't noticed me. So I just blurt out what comes to mind.

"The fuck you doing?"
I said, my radio voice crackling like the radio does when you have bad signal. He looks up at me, still fondling with my blankets might I add.
There were no screams. No 'why am I here's'. No hi. Just a question. " What smell is your cologne?" He said to me.

For some reason I didn't know how to answer that. It was vanilla and cedarwood.
"What?" I asked him. "Your cologne, what's the scent. I really like it!" He smiled at me and I felt my face heat up.
" It's uh..vanilla cedarwood..?" I wasn't sure why but my voice crackled alot like it was glitching.

"Ohhhhh it smells so good! Hi I'm Y/n L/n! And your Norman Polk!" He told me his name, and my name???

I remember him now. He worked with us, yeah he's the one who always made sure we ate and sleep. He and Henry were the ones to take most of Joey's utter bullshit when he got mad or when he was ranting about dreams, dreams, dreams...

Truth be told I missed y/n, am I glad he got trapped down like this? Hell no, but do I almost secretly wish he would be trapped down here forever?.....Yes.

" Y/n huh..? It's been awhile, sorry you have to see me well..like this" I spoke quietly so my screeching voice wouldn't hurt his ears.
"It sure has, Norman. Mind telling me how....this happened?" He gestures to my head, my speaker, and the wires coming out of my back.

The way he spoke, it wasn't out of fear or disgust, nor was it out of missing my old appearance. It was out of genuine curiosity.
I guess I do have some explaining to do, it's not everyday you meet an eight foot tall ink man with a projector for a head.

"I'll assume you know the basics about how the ink works, the way this happens was that I was the Projectionist for the studio, Joey thought a new character based on that would just be so amazing",

I took a minute to remember but I winced at the memories that came flooding back, "so", I spoke carefully not wanting to remember everything,
"he cut off my head, put a projector in place of it and dropped me in the pool of ink. Hoping I'd come out a small toon,(reference the picture above) and not well an eight foot monster"

He stared at me for a moment before getting up and hugging me, resting his head on my chest and rubbing my back.

I returned the embrace and if I had a mouth you can bet your bottom dollar I'd be smiling from ear to ear, oh how I missed his hugs.
His soft skin and his beautiful e/c colored eyes gazing up at me made me remember the good days when it was the four of us. Me, Henry, Sammy, and y/n.

While I'm reminiscing on the past y/n falls asleep standing up and hugging me, he always did like a good nap. I decide to take a nap aswell. I pick y/n up and sit on the bed, I lay him down and spoon him.

Just before I let my body succumb to sleep I see that my blankets got very dirty from the ink y/n had on him. 'Eh..they're just blankets'. I drift off and await the wonderful world of dreams.

A/n
---------------------
Norman learned a very important lesson about blankets, hope you enjoyed~
1000 words