~Chapter 11💫 Meetings and missions~

Start from the beginning

He didn't even let him spoke, he was too aroused.

"Hey, hey I'm the one who's in top in this relationship right?~ Lemme get on top of you now and see you beg for me." Takemichi smirked and in one second, Mikey got down on the bed again laying on his back.

Takemichi hold his hands and started to fuck faster and deeper.

It was too much for Mikey who wasn't even paying attention if his moans were loud.

"F-FUCK!! DON'T STOP TAKEMICHY DON'T STOP THIS!!!"

"You're really enjoying it huh? I love seeing you fucked like this it's so hot." Takemichi said as he kissed Mikey's neck and lips passionately.

Mikey just let himself go and they were now both getting at their climax.

"I-I'm gonna cum!!---" Mikey almost screamed and closed his eyes tightlym

"Let's do it together." Takemichi said and before they could even say another thing, they already came together on the bed sheets...

The room was quite again, and both Mikey and Takemichi were laying on the bed next to each other, without saying anything else

"... This is wrong." Mikey started without looking at his partner.

Takemichi looked confused at Mikey: "What is wrong?"

Mikey turned his head to look at Takemichi and say: "This kind of relationship we have. You know it damn well."

"Well, that's why I'm here, to change you and eventually save---"

" 'Eventually'? You don't even want to save me right? All this just for the money, the fame, using me again like everybody else? That's why?" Mikey almost cried as he sat down on the bed.

Takemichi didn't know what to say, he was really surprised and just sat down too.

He apologized for this, and if he did anything wrong, but that wasn't what Mikey needed or wanted to hear. However, he still love Takemichi and it's the same for both of them.

They are deeply in love with each other, but being possessive, jealous and violent isn't the solution. This case is for Mikey, for Takemichi, it is more attention for now. He needs more and more attention, since what happened with Hanma, he is starting to think like every Bonten members and that's what he has become.

"After Hina's death, I thought... You would loved me more. But I still love you Mikey." Takemichi said as he sat down and took Mikey's hands.

"Then save me. What you're waiting for?" Mikey asked.

"... I will figure it how. With some help." Takemichi smiled but this sentence didn't make Mikey quite happy.

Instead, he just got up of the bed and changed himself quickly before kicking Takemichi out of the room.