~Chapter 2💫A special affair~

Takemichi's POV

"Not him please Mikey!! Everyone but not him!! I can't stand him and--"

"He asked to see you in person. Not me. It's about an important mission, so you better go now." Mikey just said as he walked away.

"M-Mikey...!" I said for stopping him but he ignored me and just continued walking.

It's perfect to start the journey with a mission that includes talking with the person I can't stand no more!!
That person is, obviously, Hanma!...

Of course there's also Sanzu in the first place but then him. I can also a lot of people except Mikey. He is... He is different I can't add him in this list. In another list I can-- But that will be another story anyways...!

I just took a jacket because it was a bit cold outside, we're in the beginning of fall so it's getting fresher outside.

I found this cute outfit on Pinterest :D this will be his outfit haha XD

On the way...

As Takemichi was walking towards the garage for taking his car, because yes, he had his own car now! It was a red luxurious one and he bought it with the credit cards that were still money in it.

He also remembered that Mikey didn't even say a thing to his earrings... After all, he bought them for him.

"It will be for a next time then..." Takemichi said to himself.

"What will be for a next time??"

"JESUS CHRIST---" Takemichi almost got an heart attack, he was in his own thoughts and talked to himself that's why hearing the voice of someone else made him scared a bit. He looked at the direction where the voice came from.

It was Izana who was, apparently, following him... He smiled at him, as always, a fake smile, and walked towards Takemichi: "So?? What are you talking to yourself?"

"Oh. Well nothing. Sorry, I have to go." Takemichi said coldly as he continued walking.

"Hey!! Why the fuck are you ignoring me now huh??"

"Because you hate me? And I hate you too? That's basically our relationship here right?" Takemichi said as he crossed his arms.

Izana giggled and suddenly stayed serious: "Nah that's not what I meant. I'm just bored that's why I followed ya!"

Takemichi looked a bit confused but still didn't cared at all about Izana. In fact, he was also in his list of the person he hates the most. Just below Sanzu. Second place that means actually...