~Chapter 8💫In troubles~

Takemichi was now heading to the club he went a long time ago, he needed to first talk to the person he wanted to meet there about... Some things.

It wasn't crowded at all, in fact, it was even closed. But it was a meeting so the guards and the staff let him enter.

Takemichi walked to the stairs and knocked at the second door of the first floor, there was just one floor anyways--

Somebody say enter with a calm voice surprisingly.

"Hey... Taiju..." Takemichi said as he closed the door behind him carefully and stood there for a minute.

Taiju was arranging some things, he was like packing stuffs, maybe moving?

"A-Ah! Are you moving?" asked Takemichi.

Taiju didn't answered, he just waited Takemichi to sat down on the only chair that was left.
And that's what he did after seeing that Taiju wasn't gonna answer him from there...

"Yes. I am, why asking?" Taiju started as he closed his final box.

"Oh nothing nothing. I just assumed... And I wasn't expecting that." Takemichi simply said.

Taiju just continued putting the boxes in the front door, they stayed silent for a while...

Until Takemichi started to talk again: "You know... Taiju, I... I feel as disgust to myself for a long time after what happened..."

Taiju didn't say a thing again.

"I know you shouldn't even see him me, in fact, you should've even rejected my meeting with you right now. Sorry. I'll leave." Takemichi said as he got up.

"I needed to talk with you again that's why I accepted." Taiju finally said as he walked towards his desk, it was still there but there were nothing on it.

Takemichi stood shocked and sat down. After what happened to Hakkai, he couldn't even look at Taiju in the eyes.

"I'm... I'm a murderer... If that's what you needed to hear." Takemichi slowly said as he looked down to his shoes.

Taiju sighed a bit pissed off: "Are you like five?? It's like I would kill you right now, calm the fuck down...!"

"I... I can't..." Takemichi started as he sobbed a bit.

"Look, I think you heard Kokonoi too for Inui. I feel exactly the same. It's not your fault alright?" Taiju tried to reassuring Takemichi.

Takemichi was and still feeling guilty after all those deaths... Even his wife, but he is so much in the end of this mess, Mikey looks way more healthier than before and happier too actually, even tho in those days, he looks more and more tired....

"I will help you. I heard you wanted to make your own gang huh? For rivaling with Bonten! I like this idea." Taiju smiled.

"R-Really? I mean, yeah. That's my plan. I will let Mikey see what I've become because of his behaviour. I'm sure Sanzu is manipulating him even more too but I will get my hand in this case too." Takemichi said confident as always.

"Great! Let me know when you will have all your members and call me for the first meeting! If you try to meet me, I'll move to Akihabara."

"Akihabara? Why there?"

"... You can't understand."

"What the-- Is it because of the shops there??!"

"Okay anyways, nice to meet you again Hanagaki!! See you very soon then alright?? Bye!!!" Taiju immediately said as he pushed Takemichi out of his old office.