~Chapter 9💫Favors~

‼️THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME NSFW SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN SKIP THE PART :) ‼️
ENJOY!~

‼️THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME NSFW SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN SKIP THE PART :) ‼️ENJOY!~

As Takemichi approches Draken who was surprised to see Takemichi, he cried.

He got on his knees and cried: "I'm so sorry Draken...!!! I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry...!!"

"Takemichi... You... You didn't do anything..." Draken said.

Takemichi looked at him as he saw his friend smiling at him: "I'm totally fine see?"

Takemichi sobbed a bit and nodded.

He then walked towards Draken and sat down on a chair next to him. Draken was happy to see Takemichi, obviously...! But he was also concerned the way he is.

Takemichi changed a lot and he haven't slept much... He also changed his style, Draken could see that, and also the way he acted.

"Takemichi... Are you okay there? I mean... With Mikey..." Draken asked.

Takemichi looked surprised and smiled: "Don't worry about me Draken, it's all for Mikey I'm doing this you know... But enough about me, when did you woke up??!" Takemichi was getting a bit sad but he can still try to stay calm now. He learned a lot.

Draken wasn't convinced at all and just sighed: "I woke up a few days ago, the Kawata bothers came go see me too and they talked about... Your plan? Your new gang huh?"

Takemichi blushed a bit and laughed nervously: "Haha...!! Why did they tell you all this...?!"

"I dunno, you tell me?"

"... I can't ask you for help Draken... You're... You're just..."

"Takemichi. I'm always here for any help you need, actually, I would love to see what you prepared for Mikey...!" Draken smirked.

Takemichi was even more surprised, even if it wasn't that surprising, after all, Draken also wants to save Mikey from this future.

"Okay then...! You'll join my gang too Draken! I have already Taiju with me, Angry and Smiley, but I need to talk with more people about it." Takemichi finished.

Draken smiled.

He was happy to see Takemichi, he is still alive that's why...!

"I will be back to see you Draken! See you soon!!" Takemichi said as he walked to the door.

But he stopped a moment. He looked behind him, Draken was already waving goodbye at him but suddenly, Takemichi ran and hugged Draken quickly, before running out a bit flustered.

"GOD WHY DID I DO THAT?!!? A-Anyways...!" Takemichi got this out of his head and headed to the exit.

It wasn't late at all, so, he needed to meet two more people for today.