Virakhi OS: Moving On- Part 1

Start from the beginning

virat didn't knew why but he felt like doing it, hence he took a pinch of sindoor and filled pakhis mang. her eyes filled with tears.

"Hai rom rom iktaara
Hai rom rom iktaara
Jo baadalon mein se guzre"

virats aai: kitnay achay lag rahy ho aek sath. mana ky tum dono ky sath anay se pehlay bht kuch howa magar tum dono ko toh sath ana hi tha. humsafar woh kehlata hai jo sukh mai aur dukh mai saath dai... jaisay tum dono ny dia hai..

virat kept looking at pakhi while she looked down..

pakhi: par aai koi kisi ki jaga thori na lai sakta hai..

before virat aai could reply pakhi added: mujhy dair horaha hai veenu ko laiky ati hoon. mai chalti hoon aai, virat... tum please rest karna..

she went.. while virat kept looking at her departing figure thinking "yeh mujhy kia horaha hai"

virats aai: virat yeh patralekha koi kia howa? pareshan lag rahi hai bachi..

virat: kuch nahi aai... bs yuhi shayad veenu keliye pareshan ho..

virats aai: mujhy toh kabhi umeed hi ni thi ky patralekha itni achi hogi. usny na sirf apni galtiyo ko Sudbarnaay ki koshish ki balky unko sudhara. warna jitna woh veenu se pyar karti hai.. agar humara vinayak hota toh usko kitni mamta daiti.. akhir jo bhi ho paida toh usny hi kia tha na...

virat was lost in whatever his aai was saying..

school parking area...

Pakhi was coming to pick veenu. She recalled morning scenes, how virat filled her mang and whatever aai said.
She stopped the car parking it. She got down and walked towards the school area when she stopped in the middle as her eyes stopped at the scene in front of her..

Pakhi was stunned, shocked and scared..

Veenu was sitting on the bench with jhatap and jhatap had his arms around veenu..

Pakhi covered her mouth in shock.. She feared and tremled as samrats face came in front of her while he died..

She shook her head and cried: yeh meray veenu ky sath kia kar raha hai? Kia karu kia karu

Pakhi: kahi meray veenu ko kuch kar toh ni dai ga nai nai. Mai aisa ni hona du gi.. Pakhi tujhy apny betay ko bachana hoga. Jhatp jaisay logo ka saya bhi ni parnay du gi

She touched her forehead in frustration. But she was a mother she had to save her son. Pakhi was about to step ahead when she saw jhatap taking out a knife and showing it to veenu while laughing.

Pakhi felt her world rotating. Her breath caught. Again and again samrats face was coming to her mind, how he died... She cried and felt her eyes getting blurry..
She tried to speak: vee

And THUD..

She fall on the floor fainting... And suddenly all the people came around her. Vinayak and jhatal heard the commotion and moved towards the crowd. When veenu saw his aai on the floor.. He fell just beside her crying and shaking pakhi

Veenu: mama kia hogya apko... Aai

Jhatap thought: yeh toh behosh hogai.. Kahi sara kaam na barbaad hojaye.

He moved out and went from the scene...

Veenu cried: yeh meri mama hn...

The people took pakhi and veenu towards the car..

At Chavan mansion

VIRAKHI ROOM

Whole family surrounded pakhi and was tensed because of her health. She looked pale. The doctor was checking her.
Veenu was crying while virats aai was consoling him..