Virakhi OS: Moving On part 2

Pakhi was sleeping peacefully while virat was sitting on the chair nearby and his eyes were stuck on pakhi's face. He suddenly smiled, and then realised "yeh mai kia kar raha hoon"

He remembered his conversation before going for veenus treatments anout him and pakhi.

Virat sighed thinking "sai ny shurwat sai lyky ab tk sb kuch theek kia magar ab woh jo kar rahi hai kitna galat hai..iss ghar se janay se pehly aek dafa ni ruki aur jazbati hokar mujsy mera vinayak cheen lia... Woh navha teen zindagiyo se jura tha mujsy sai se aur pakhi se..

Magar pakhi ne shurwat mai jo kia galat kia bht galat kia magar ab itnay saalo se sab theek kar rahi hai. Kisi aur ka bacha apny bachay se zada pyar daina usko sambhalna asan ni hai... Badlay mai apny mu se kuch ni manga...

Virat tu kyun itna soch raha hai?"

He closed his eyes and slept on the chair only.

Morning

Pakhi stirred open her eyes and she felt pain in her head.. She got up and touched her head pressing it..
She felt hungry... And looked around there was no one..

Pakhi: chal pakhi uth. Khudi jana paray ga khana lainay. Tujhay sambhalnay wala waisay bhi koi ni hai..

She with her full strength got up and stepped ahead but her body gave up and she was about to fall ahead amd thought now she will hurt her head seriously but instead she felt herself in strong arms.
She moved her face sideways to see who it was.
And it was VIRAT... Both looked at each other. Virat arms holding pakhi securely.

Tu jo mila toh yun hua
Ho gayi poori adhoori si duaa
Tu jo gaya, toh le gaya sang tere
Mere jeene ki har wajah

They were too close to each other. Their faces were inches apart...
And suddenly wind blew and pakhi's strand of hair came on her face which blocked virats view.. And he suddenly realized both their position.

He started seeing here and there and made pakhi sit back on the bed.

Ho jaaye jahaan tu jaaye
Paaye mujhe hi paaye
Saaye ye mere hain tujh mein samaaye

Pakhi felt awkward and shifted in her position which made virat take back his hand.

Virat: tbiat ni theek na?

Pakhi looked at him: ab theek hai... Mai kuch khanay ja rahi thi aur phir veenu se milna hai isliye uthi.

Virat closed his eyes calming himself: veenu kahi bhaga ni ja raha hai. Istran gir jati toh zada chot lagwa laiti.

Pakhi was irritated: haan toh mujhy chot lagti na virat, tumhe kia hota? Aur yeh jhooti parwa dekhana band kardo please. Mujhy iss virat ki adat ni hai. Mujhy usi virat ki adat hai jo pichlay panch saal se meray sath hai

Virat was take aback with her respond. He was hurt.

Virat: jhooti parwa?

Pakhi sighed realising what she was doing: sorry woh bs

Both looked at each other with hurt in their eyes.

Before anyone could say anything.

Veenu stood at the door and called: mama

He lumped towards pakhi.

Pakhi smiled with releif and tears in her eyes: veenu

She sat on her knees and veenu hugged her

Virat adored their bond.

Veenu: mama ap theek ho na
Pakhi kissed his face: haan mera beta mama bilkul theek hai meri jaan.
Veenu: mama mai kitna darr gaya tha..