Virakhi OS: Moving On part 22

Virat stood outside veenu's room and he didn't knew how to react. Few hours before he has got to know that veenu is the same vinayak he lost 7 years before.. He is his vinayak whom pakhi gave birth. He is his blood..
He had tears in his eyes, his hands were shaking.. He recalled how he had blasted pakhi when he got to know that she put veenu's life in danger just to be the surrogate mother.

(Virat: dard horaha hai?

Pakhi cried with her hands joined infront and on her knees

Virat: good hona bhi chaiye kyunki tum usi ky layak ho

Pakhi felt dejected and cried asking for forgiveness)

Virat shut his eyes and placed his fist on his mouth to avoid any sound because he cannot show his pain to anyone...

At that time also pakhi gave him his son and years later it was pakhi only who asked virat to take veenu home and thats how they became virakhi. And he felt anger that how he always was rude with pakhi when she was just making him close to what his in destiny.

Virat punched the wall once, twice and thrice..

Oooh khudaaa bata de kia lakeero mai likhaaa
Humnay toh humnyy toh bs ishq hai kiaaa

Virat cried and immediately wiped his eyes..
He looked inside and saw pakhi folding veenu's clothes and setting his wardrobe..

Virat stepped inside and pakhi saw him in the state. She was confused and worried. She hasnt seen virat like this.

Virat looked at pakhi: kab soya yeh?
Pakhi confusingly: 10 bjay.. Ku?

Virat shook his head and went towards veenu and sat beside his bed side and touched his forehead with love

"Mera veenu" He cried and kissed his forehead.

Pakhi was stunned with virats sudden behavior..

She moved ahead: virat kia kar rahy ho? Uth jaye ga woh usko chot lagi hai

Virat nodded and frantically started to see the wounded area "zda dard toh ni howa na isko? Meray veenu ko?"

He asked pakhi

Pakhi: nahin woh

Virat: haan maine dekha tum thi... Tumny lagaya maine dekha (he wasn't making any sense) par mera veenu.. Tum hamesha thi.. Pakhi mai...

Pakhi was getting worried: virat tum theek ho na?

Virat: haan.. (Then he dap on veenu's shoulder to wake him up)

Virat: veenu baraaa.. Veenuuuu

Pakhi: virat kia kar rahy ho usko ku utha rahay ho ho? Abhi toh soya hai woh..

Virat: veenu

Veenu stirred in his sleep and open his eyes: babaaaa....

Virat felt his heart at peace.. Veenu sat up "mama? Babaa? Kia howa?"

Virat: yeh mera veenu

He hugged him

Virat: mai apka babaa hoon baraaa.. Aur yeh

He held pakhi's hand..
Pakhi was not understanding anything

Virat: yeh hain apki aai...

Veenu was confused again: baba mujhy pata hai..

Virat smiled standing up and made veenu stand on the bed..

Virat pulled pakhi ahead: yeh humara veenu hai pakhi..