Chapter 19

I feel like i haven't updated in forever, i've had a lot going on with the hurricane and stuff but i'm back! enjoy.. whatever this is 😄
-

"Good morning" Hayley glanced up at her daughter as soon as she walked into the kitchen. The older woman was making breakfast.

"Morning" Hope mumbled before rubbing her eyes and taking a seat at the counter.

"Any plans for today?" she poured her daughter a glass of orange juice.

"I have to work in like four hours but before that, I'm going over to Josie's to set up the crib" the girl took a sip of the juice.

"Oh? is that the only thing you're going to be doing over there?"

"Oh god, mom please don't" Hope covered her face when she realized what her mom was talking about.

"I'm not judging I'm just saying, after what I walked in on last night-"

"You didn't walk in on anything, nothing is happening."

"Even if something happened I'm not worried I mean it's not like you can get her pregnant-" Hayley said and the auburnette gave her a look.

"All I'm saying is if you two do end up doing something please make sure you like each other, I don't want you two to end up in a bad place if it doesn't work out, So if you feel like you can't be committed to just one person please do not get with Josie, you both need to be in a good place while you co-parent."

"Believe me, mom I know, and I'm trying to ask myself if I can stay committed to her, I've just never been in a relationship before, and I don't even know if she likes me, Josie's hormones are probably just making her all horny and that's what's making her want me."

Hayley shook her head "yeah okay conversation done here, save that talk for your father" she chuckled.

"Save what talk for me?" Klaus said walking, setting his briefcase on the counter, and pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Nothing!" Hope said standing up.

The man arched an eyebrow at his daughter who just shook her head before making her way out of the house and over to Josie's.

When Hope walked into Josie's room the brunette looked up at her and immediately stood up "Hope... hey..."

"Hey," the auburnette said awkwardly.

"About last night- I'm sorry."

"No it's okay we don't have to talk about it" Hope said before walking over to the corner and opening the crib box, taking out pieces of the crib.

About ten minutes later the auburn-haired girl was putting the screw into the bed when she heard Josie groan. Alarmed the shorter girl put down the screwdriver and turned to Josie "what's wrong?"

"It's nothing" she chuckled "your son just keeps kicking my rib" the brunette rubbed her baby bump.

"Already a trouble maker" Hope chuckled before crawling over to Josie, standing on her knees in front of the girl.

"Stop kicking mommy, how would you like it if I kicked your ribs baby boy," the girl said leaning her head on Josie's stomach. All she got in response was a light kick to her cheek.