chapter 5

(before i start great news to those who love this anime misfit of the demon king academy is getting a season 2 now lets begin the chapter)

the yami realm its a place where only two races live here they are kitsune and the yuki-onna  out of all yokai only these two can live in this realm now we see see a big castle inside a portal out of it comes ashborn where he looks round his new throne room but than he sense mana coming his waythe doors open he see a witch with black hair going down and black eyes with a witch hat

the witch: Ah i see this is the leader of us well got to say the other main gods are telling the truth you are powerful indeed.

ashborn: And who are you?

the witch: Oh i forgot to introduce my self i am airi the minor true goddess of magic.

ashborn: Minor?

airi: Ah yes let me explain unlike the main 5 true gods we minor can only beat down 4 primordial at the same time where you 5 can beat all of them.

ashborn: I see you are powerful since the primordial are the most powerful of the normal gods .

airi: Yep but lets go you got to meet the others and i will explain some things.

ashoborn nods and walks the hail with airi who than explains the his role is mostly to keep order of his realm and not worry about the devil that is paperwork all realms have a division who does that  and at best do nothing she says try something different like watch Tv (yes Tv) or go into the internet he will worry about that and they have elemental knight knights who are made of all elements fire water earth wind light and dark the two other kingdoms have their knights but only two elements the other elemental lives in the outer area of the kingdom (they are elementals with a human body and can live like 10,000 years like kitsune and yuki-onna) why not mention in the realm chapter here is the reason

ashborn: From what i was told only kitsune and yuki-onna are the only ones living in this realm

airi: Oh that you see 5 years ago when we discovered them we were not sure what to do so we ask godai herself to what the answer she said wait for the leader of yami realm in this case you.

ashborn: I see also why elemental knights named that i doubt all of them are knights?

airi: Mostly for the name shake we decide with leaders of the elementals light also we are here.

he turns to the twin doors and the meeting room where a kitsune and yuki-onna are they turn to see him the kitsune smile while the yuki-onna have a great poker face (yes she god damn wins and is a threat in poker)

kitsume: I see so this is the new ruler over the true gods.

yuki-onna: I can tell he is very strong the title for the king of the new gods are not for show he is the true king.

airi: Hey where is kurumi? 

kitsune: The elemental knight need her help with a problem oh where is my manners I am Daki leader of the kingdom of kitsune to the east nice to meet you.

yuki-onna: I am Kori leader to kingdom of yuki-onna to the west its a honor to meet the Great ashborn.

ashborn: Well not doubt you know my name but i will introduce my self my name is ashborn leader of the yami realm and king of the true gods.

(also before i forgot what the Daki and Kori looks like for Daki its the yugioh card named Daki the graceful mayakashi and Kori is the link 4 named yuki-onna the absolute zero mayakashi from yugioh) 

but than a shadow come up its kurumi (yes its kurumi from date a live in her spirit dress) and with news to tell

Kurumi: Well did not expect our new king to show up today.

ashborn: I am guessing you are Kurumi i heard today and the only one missing this meeting?

Kurumi: Yes i am let me reintroduce my self  my name is Kurumi minor goddess of time nice to finally meet you.

ashborn: So why are you here?

kurumi: I am report from i heard from 5 wind elemental knights i was told 1000 shadows beast are about to attack 5 different villages.

they were shocked minus ashborn

daki: Well this is bad.

kori: Indeed.

airi: Thank you kurumi thanks to this information we can maybe stop this.

ashborn: No.

they turn to him

ashborn: Not maybe we WILL not let that happen as its ruler its my job no our job to protect the people i will lend you all some of my shadows Kurumi.

Kurumi: yes?

ashborn: Go gather any elemental knights you can find and go to one of the villages.

kurumi: Lucky for our part i was in a meeting with the leader so she knows she coming to the village at is north west the one is about to get attacked.

ashborn: Good i will go meet her at the village airi you go to the village at the east kori go to south airi west and kurumi go to north.

all: Yes sir!

ashborn: Good now lets begin the battle to protect the villages!

done!