18

Lisa was sitting at the caffee with Jackson. They agreed to meet there. Jennie said one smart thing- they can be togenther in public, since people already assume they are friends, so she wasn't scared..It's normal to drink coffee with your friend, right? Coffee was better option than to be alone with him at his home or something like that.
At first, they talked about random stuff..work, life, friends...and it realy felt like a friendly conversation, but when the cups of coffee were almost finished, Jackson said:

-So, about other night, at birthday party...-Lisa knew they'll have to talk about it at some point, and she was ready. Jackson at the other hand, seemed little nervous -...I just want to apologize if I was too pushy. You were drunk, I feel really sorry if I used you, it wasn't my intention..

-No. You didn't. I wanted that.

-You did?-he looked suprised. Lisa nodded.- So, what does that mean...?

-It means I'm saying yes. I want to give us a chance.-Jacksons face lightened up.

-You mean it?

-I mean it.-she smiled.-But I don't want pressure right away. I want something relaxed untill we figure oute where we stand and what do we want from each other.

-Of course. No pressure. We can take time to figure things out.-he moved his arm trying to reach Lisa, but she pulled her hand away.

-Hmm, we can't really hold hands here-she looked around-someone might see it.

-You're right. Sorry.-he pulled his hand away.-It was impulsive reaction..so careless.

-It's fine. We'll touch later.- she looked at him with a big smile on her face..he was truly handsone. His fatial features were so manly.
"He was here all this time, right in front of me...and I've never noticed how good he looks, how nice he is...What if he is actually the one, but I friedzoned him from beginning? I should try to fall in love with him, I should deffinitely try.."

***

First 20 days of their relationship went pretty well. Jackson would usually pick Lisa from the gym or her company after she finishes work. Than they would buy take out coffee and drive all over the town. He even once came to her dorm. Everyone accepted Jackson so well as Lisas boyfriend. Her roomates thaught he was the one she was texiting all along so she didn't have to worry about that anymore. There was no sign of Jungkook since that tragic night at the club nor Lisa wanted it to be. She even stopped thinking about him.
She still haven't done anything really sexual with Jackson. He said that he'll wait untill she makes first move and shows that she wants it. And she wanted it, but felt like she needs more time...transition from friends to lovers was still little odd to her. Sometimes when she was with Jackson she still felt like they're just friends. But overall, everything was going in the right direction. Everything felt so easy, so right,so smooth. She had no worries, no stress. She was one lucky girl.

***

-Hey.-Lisa was at studio when her phone ranged. She picke it up when she saw that it was Jackson.

-Hey, beautyful...how's it going?-this made her smile a little. It felt good to have someone who is interested in her day and calls her beautiful as a bonus.

-Fine. What about you?

-It' not bed. Do you have some plans for tonight?

-Hmm, not really.

-Good. Than can you be outside of your company arround 9pm?

-I think so. Where are we going?

-To my dorm.-Lisa suddenly blushed. Is he planing something? Maybe she waited to long, so he wants to take first step...