•FireStarter•

•Katsu POV•
"What do you mean that's a dumb question?"

He asked me.

"What I mean is, you kinda make it obvious that you like Y/N."

I stated further.

"Fine. Well, who do you like?"

He asked me, clearly annoyed.

"Hmm, I like, you. No I'm just kidding."

I joked, and he rolled his eyes.

"I like, Asura Otsutsuki. And if u want a reason on why I like your brother, well, let's see. He's funny, cute, kind, helps everyone out, no matter what they look like, and he's just a sweetheart in general."

I finished, and I noticed that he looked like he was gonna throw up, and I cackled.

"Ne. For someone who likes a mysterious person, you sure do look disgusted!"

I laughed out, but quieted down when I heard a branch snap.

"Ara Ara~ looks like our guests have finally arrived!"

I cooed out.

"Hm. Looks like we don't have enough seats for them. Maybe we should knock the numbers back a bit."

Me and Indra looked between each other, before grinning at each other, and running at the group of people head on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We entered back into the village, as Indra dragged the criminals to his father, and I was tackled by Ashura.

"Okay, maybe your not so annoying."

He mumbled, and I grinned at him.

"Ne, Katsu! I thought you were in danger when you didn't make it back sooner than you usually do!"

He cried into my shoulder, and I rubbed comforting circles into his back.

By the time he had finished crying, Indra was back.

I stood up, but immediately regretted it after I spotted a familiar blonde.

"Katsu-Channnn!"

The voice called out, as Asura stepped in to keep the blonde from tackling me.

"H-Hey Naki.."

I shuddered, remembering when I had first met him, and how he was so kind, yet super sadistic.

And he still is.

I side hugged Naki, before jumping onto Asura's back, and grinning.

I looked over to Indra, who was grinning.

I noticed that Asura was hiding his face, and I moved one of his hands partially, to see he was blushing.

I giggled, before resting my head on top of his shoulder.

I glanced at Indra, and we both simultaneously nodded at each other.

"Well, I guess me and Ashura are gonna go get some dango. Maybe next time, we can go to the dango shop together!"

I chirped, before whispering something to Ashura, and we walked away.

I rested my head on top of his shoulder, as he continued walking.

"Hm, why did you wanna help my brother out, Katsu?"

Ashura asked me, looking genuinely curious.

"Well, he likes Y/N, and I know she likes him back. Also, who wouldn't wanna spend time with their best friend Ashura?"

I whispered, making sure no one else heard me.

People didn't pay any mind to me and Ashura, since we've been this close since we were kids.

When we got to the dango shop, we ordered, before we sat down.

"So..who do you like, Katsu?"

Ashura asked me, almost making me choke on my dango.

"Hmph! I like no one!"

I said, looking away from him.

"So my name is no one now, Katsu?"

He purred, and I almost choked on my dango.

Again.

"H-Huh?!"

I partially shouted, noticing everyone was staring at us.

He seemed to notice this too, because he grabbed the dango, and dragged me out of the shop.

We sat on a tree branch in the forest to finish eating our dango, where he confessed that he liked me, a lot.

To the point to where he thinks he loves me.

I sat there, listening to his rant.

"Katsu, the very fact that your near me drives my heart overboard, I feel like this love is driving me insane! And I just-"

I cut his rant off by kissing him.

He froze, his body going ridged, before he quickly melted into the kiss.

In the middle of the passionate kiss, he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

"I love you, Katsu~"

He purred in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I love you too, Asura."