19* - Do you like Christmas?

Start from the beginning

She could try, though.

She took his clothes off for him, then her own, and instructed him to kneel facing the wall next to the door to the on-suite.

That way, she had a view of the city and he had a view of her. The way it should be.

"What will you do to me?" he asked.

"Use you, of course." Goosebumps appeared across his shoulders at her words. She couldn't help but trace them with a light touch.

"Think back to all the sex we've had since we met," she prompted. A low grunt escaped him. "Tell me. What was your favorite?"

"I don't have a favorite, there's so many..." He spoke in a breathy tone. "That collar you put on me the first time, the one with the leash. It was the first time I felt completely and utterly owned. Then, I knew I would do anything for us to be more than a one-time thing."

He turned to look at her fingers tracing his shoulder and moving toward his chest.

"Whenever you make me beg you to stop edging me and you don't... I think back to that a lot. It's how I know my body belongs to you even when I don't want it to."

"Mhm," she encouraged, knowing there was more where those came from. Her fingers reached his neck, gently wrapping around it. She didn't squeeze, just rested her hand on top of his collar. 

A full-body shuddered through him as his cock bobbed in the air.

"When you were traveling and made me edge myself and send proof. I knew my mind belonged to you." His words were getting sloppier, needier, as he spoke. "When I'm so close I can feel actual cum dripping from my dick but I can't cum because I know I'm not allowed... Then you remind me that I have zero control of myself."

He closed his eyes when she dragged her nails over his scalp.

"When you beat me until I'm high and numb... I know you know what I need. When you wash my body in the shower while I'm just sitting there, trying to remember what the fuck just happened in the last few hours... The first time, it's when I knew I was safe with you."

"I see you have a lot of fond memories," she started when he didn't continue. "And I'm glad for it. But all of those were about your feelings and your pleasure, not mine."

He banged his head against the wall in front of him, making her hiss. She jumped to put her hand where his forehead had landed to cushion the next bang before he did it again.

"As your Domme, I feel like at least one of your favorite memories should be all about pleasing me and getting nothing in return."

"Yes," he nodded eagerly.

"Beg for it."

"Please," he started.

She hummed.

"Please, let me please you," he exhaled with so much strain in his voice that she felt it in her core.

"Look me in the eyes when you speak to me."

He sat back on his ankles and turned his head to the side, meeting her gaze.

"Please," he moaned on an exhale. "I want nothing more than to be the reason for your pleasure."

Cass stepped in front of him, on both sides of his knees with her back flush to the wall. He momentarily looked in front of himself, his gaze burning into her pussy, and swallowed thickly before dragging his eyes back up to hers, licking his lips.

"Please," he whispered.

She ran her hands through his hair, moving it away from his face and making his eyes jump to the underside of her boobs and back to her eyes again.