.
.
.

He was sitting with that wedding card and her ring was in his hand.

Bigg boss: Bigg boss aap sab ko baata na chahte hai ki shehnaaz humare iss show ki bohot hi khaas ek hissa thi. Uska iss ghar se chale jaana humare liye bhi bohot dukh ki baat thi. Chahe Shehnaaz aab Bigg boss ka hissa na rahi ho par shehnaaz aab ek nayi jindegi shuru karne jaa rahi hai. Uski khud ki show aane wali hai jaha wo apne liye ladka chunegi aur sab kuch sahi raha toh national television pe hi unki dholi uthegi. Aap sab unko shub kaamna de dena!

As soon as bigg boss finished the announcement, Sidharth took a deep breath.

He couldn't believe whatever he heard! She is going to choose someone to marry? He is holding her marriage invitation card!?

What kind of prank is this? No it can't be true! His shehnaaz loves him , she is never going to choose anyone! Then what is this? Is the channel playing with her innocence?

He rubbed his face in frustration!

He threw the invitation card and went to the smoking room.

He banged his hand on the wooden door . Blood started coming out from his hands but he didn't care! She is not here to clear her side of the story and all these things are too much to take for him.

He can't lose her! He has fallen in deep love with her. If she leaves him then he will maybe lose his own existence!

Paras entered inside the smoking room and said...

Paras: kya kar raha hai yaar?

Sid: paras ! I don't want to talk to anyone right now!

Paras: sana k waja se aisa kar raha hai khud k saath? I always told you bro that she is not loyal. Tu hi apne baho mein sulata raha usko, itna pyaar deta raha !!! Aab dekh use kar k chali gyi na bandi tujhe?

Sidharth pulled paras by his coller and screamed...

Sid: Shut the Fuck up! Mere life mein jo hoga mai dekh lunga! Don't interfare and don't speak anything bad about her! Wo yaha pe nahi hai ...jaab taak mai uske mu se uska pov nahi sun leta, I am not going to Believe this shit!

Banging the door for one last time he left!

.
.
.
.

Here sana was all happy and excited! She was ready in a green patiyala suit , she was wearing mang tika , jhumka , looking pretty as usual.

She sat in the confession room and her heart was beating fastly with the thought of meeting her Sidharthh! He will be so happy to see her, she thought!

But she was unaware of the fact that Sidharth was completely frustrated with everything!

Bb : shehnaaz bigg boss k ghar mein aap ka fir se swagaat hai... Aap finalist hai bigg boss ki aur aap ko ek naya show bhi offer hua hai.

Sana: haan ji.

Bb: toh kaisa lag raha hai?

Sana: bohot accha!! Meko sharam bhi aa rahi hai. Mai sidhaaarth se milungi itne time baad aur bohot accha bhi feel ho raha hai ghar mein wapas aa k!