Chapter 3: Welcome To The Club!

Start from the beginning

Akeno - Yeah. We can see that.

Koneko - Time check. 3:00 pm.

Rias - Oh, we still have a lot of free time. Lucifer-sama and Y/n, what do you guys want to do?

Y/n - I don't know. Maybe take a rest first or maybe travel around this place? Who knows what might happen to the upcoming days.

Koneko - Do you plan to continue your education here in Japan? Specifically, at the Kuoh Academy?

Y/n - Nah. I'm good. I am educated enough and knew the basics like to read, write and count.

Rias - Oh yeah. I almost forgot, we didn't threw a celebration for welcoming Lucifer-sama and Y/n to our club.

Lucifer - No need Rias. We are now officially welcomed here because of your good hospitality to us. She smiled at her.

Rias sighed in relief and said,

Rias - If that's fine with you, your highness.

Lucifer then remembered something and that is if Y/n wants to live with her. She doesn't want to bother the club very much. The palace will be abandoned and it will become deserted if no one will live there anymore.

Lucifer - Y/n, can I ask you something?

Y/n - Hmm? What is it?

Lucifer - Will you live with me at my palace? She said shyly and avoiding eye contact with Y/n.

After hearing this "proposal", Y/n thought a great idea and that is to flirt her teasingly. He will test her if she can handle Y/n's teasing and flirting skills. A grin suddenly appeared on his face saying,

Y/n - ~Hmmmm. So you are saying you want to live with me? How cute and bold of you.~ Considering the fact that you are the highest being of all the demons and devils here. ~And the way you said, "Will you live with me at my palace?" is so sweet and caring although with a shy tone.~ Perfect! Just the way I like it!

Lucifer's face suddenly blushed and steam on her head began to appear. She realized what she had just said and covered her face in embarrassment.

Lucifer's mind - 'Wait, I remembered something. Did Y/n asked me first? That he is going to live with me? And I answered that it is already decided the first time I met him?!?! Shoot! Why did I say that?! Now everyone will think that I am simping a 24 year-old boy while I am at 1,000 years old or more. Oh man!'

This made everyone say,

Everyone (excluding Y/n and an embarrassed Lucifer) - Awwwwwwww! How sweet!!

Y/n then approached Lucifer and held her face with his strong but gentle hands saying while looking directly at her shining crimson eyes.

Y/n - You know, you do have a gorgeous eyes. It's just like stars that shines brightly that can melt a man's heart in such a way.

Lucifer (bashfully and embarassed like a cute girl) - Wh-Wh-What are you saying?!

Y/n - And yes. I would love to live with you at the palace. Not only I don't have a place to live but also I can spend more time with you. *wink*

Lucifer couldn't handle Y/n's sweet lines anymore as she fainted. Luckily, Y/n manages to catch her before she can fall to the ground.

Y/n - Oops. I think I went too far. I'm just testing my teasing and flirting skills with her. No more, no less.

Kayla - What?! Are you kidding?! Not to boast but every male student at my academy excluding my senpais, call me "Knightess in Shining Armor". But you....... you're unique.