Chapter 1: Reborn In A New World

One year had passed when Y/n Mercer escaped from the massive nuclear explosion. Thanks to him, the whole Manhattan City was saved and there are no more infected left there. As in ZERO infected and now he seeks more power as time goes by.

For strange and mysterious reasons, he was reborn to a world where he is so unfamiliar with. When he was reborn there, all he can see are humans with unusual wings that is so unique compared to him. Yes, he was wings but this is far more different from him as his wings are made with biomasses that he consumed a lot of flyers way back when he was in Manhattan. He didn't even know why he was reborn there. He just shrugged it off and thought,

Y/n's mind - 'As long as I can receive more power and can enhance it, it's fine with me whatever the location is. I am called "The Ultimate Hunter" for nothing.'

As he wonders around the unusual place, he arrived in front of the massive crimson gate. He then read the sign and it says, "Welcome to the Underworld".

Y/n - Ahhh. So this is the Underworld. From what it looks like and from what I know, this is also called, "Hell". So that means, I'm dead? No, it can't be. Anyways, time to enter.

But before he can enter, some demon halted him.

Demon - Halt! What business you have in here?

Y/n - To be honest, I do not have any business here. I just wanted to have some place to live. I also don't even know how I got in here. Don't worry, I won't do anything bad in here. I promise.

Demon - Well, are you a devil or a demon?

Y/n - No. I'm simply a mortal who just recently arrived here. I'm way back from planet Earth.

Demon - Ahh. I see. Did the Supreme being from the Heaven sent you here?

Y/n - No. And who is this Supreme being you are referring to?

Demon - I don't know who is that. Every world has its own supreme being. Here in the Underworld, our Supreme being whom we always respect is Lucifer-sama.

Y/n - Lucifer-sama? From the looks of her, she sure is a strong being, am I right?

Demon - Yes. She is the strongest devil here in and out.

Y/n - That seems interesting. I want to meet her.

The bodyguard was shocked about this. He didn't expect a mortal to meet their supreme being.

Demon - What?! Are you serious?! What if she eliminates you instantly?

Y/n - Don't worry, I've experienced worse than that. Trust me.

Demon - Oh. O-Okay.

Y/n - Can I enter now?

Demon - Yes. By the way, what's your name?

Y/n - It's Y/n Mercer and you?

The demon then introduced himself.

Zet - The name is Zet. As you can see I'm a bodyguard who guards the gate all the time here in hell or in underworld.

Y/n - Well then, nice to meet you, Zet. I must get going now and find Lucifer-sama.

Zet - Good luck and be careful.

Y/n - Don't worry about it. I'm always careful. See you around!

Y/n waved his goodbye to Zet and entered Hell.

Upon entering, he didn't expect to be very hot in terms of temperature but in some way it was rather comfortable there.

Y/n (while walking to the direction where he wanted to go) - Hmm... At first I thought, this place will be very hot like lava and such but it seems that it was comfortable here. I didn't expect this.