chapter 1

Anya's Pov
   I still didn't understand why my dad wants me to get married now. All because of his selfish needs always cheating on my mom with some ugly brunette lady .The woman always uses him for his money and steals from him . I don't know why he had to sign a stupid deal with the don of Italy's son .
      I have to admit he's goddamn handsome. He's definitely the most handsome and georgeous  man I've ever seen and I'm probably not the only one only one who thinks so but everything I've heard about him just me hate him and want to strangle him.
I decided to go to the café near my house to release some stress .I decided to use the old road but my brother once told me never to use that road but I said to my self Y.O.L.O(You Only Live Once).
It was very dark and and smelly alley, there were clothes, garbages , twigs and branches of trees there. I had several thoughts about using that road but I still went because it was the fastest way to get to the café.As I was walking I could feel someone watching and following me. When I turned to my back, I saw two hoodied figures behind me so i decided to run and they were also running after me.
They easily caught up with me because I was in heels. They then grabbed my wrists.
"Hey let me go".(i said whiles glaring at them)
"Not now baby girl, at least let's have a taste of you".(they said whiles smirking with lust in their eyes)
"What do you want?money?name it I'll give it to you".
"No darling we want you".
"Eww fuck you!".
"Hey watch your tone baby girl ".
''let me go or I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine there and make sure no one i mean no one would be able to call you two daddy ever again ".
"Let me see you try"
I kicked one of them in the ribs and the other one pulled my hair so much that i was screaming. They then let go of me when a man wearing a mask started to beat them. I could only see the tattoo on his neck

 I could only see the tattoo on his neck

Tattoo pic⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

I had seen that tattoo before but i just couldn't remember where i had seen it. I thanked the mysterious figure and quickly rushed home

I decided not to tell my family about the incident so i just took my bath and went to Dreamland.