" Yes we do bug, have informed my minions everything that has to be done. The lads are busy today , so we decided to work at home and keep an eye on you." Alex replied to which Dylan agreed by nodding.

Come on timer just ring already. I swear if this thing doesn't rin-

'Ding'

I pretended to check for the messages .
"Sorry guys , catch you later. I have to meet up one of my friends. She asked me to meet her . At first she asked me if you guys will let me leave the house alone to which I replied yeah definitely and you people are not those type of possessive, protective nosy brothers who check whatever I do. I told them how you all respect my privacy. Right brothers ?" I fake smiled. Yup I got them there. Let's see what they'll do.

Alex and Dylan glanced at each other nervously. They are exactly the nosy , protective and possessive type brothers. I know they won't leave me ever again. But now they will , because of my small speech about how they respect my - their lil sister's privacy.

"Umm sure , you know we love you right bambina?" They both stood up kissed my forehead.

"Yeah , I love you too brothers" I replied giving a peck to each of their cheeks. Now I feel bad for putting them in such a situation, but I got to meet this person.

"Take care , also carry this pocket gun with you. A silencer is attached to it. Protect yourself bug. Also call us if something happens .Also if you feel suspicious of anything or anyone don't forget to drop a call. Yeah ? " Alex finished.

"Sure dad" I rolled my eyes at his dad- behaviour and hugged them both.

"Bye see you guys later"
—————
It's 11:56am now. Where is he or she ?.
Shit I don't even know how he looks like. But with what he said I can see a guy wearing a black hoodie sitting at a table. I sat parallel to him on another table next to it and ordered an iced vanilla latte , to make it less suspicious.

               Woah, this guy is really handsome but not as much as Noah. Did I just say that Noah looks handsome? Well, this mystery guy has green eyes like Harry styles. Woww . Raven hair like Zayn's.

He caught me staring at him and smirked at me. This jerk, he thought I was checking him out. Prick.

I got called to grab my drink, so I headed to the counter and got my drink. While returning, I bumped into someone and spilled the drink on the person. When I looked up , I saw the same mystery guy.

I started apologizing, because though it's not my fault completely i have to because I have my own principles to which I stick with. I grabbed a few tissues and was about to help him with cleaning his hoodie, but he gripped my wrist preventing any movement which involved my hand.

"Hey , I knew you were interested in me. I've seen you checking me out earlier, I know I'm hot and hard to resist. But didn't know you would go this far ." He smirked.

What the hell? So he thought I did this purposefully to get close to him. This prick, I swear I'll kill him if he doesn't shut his mouth. I ran to the counter and grabbed someone else's drink and emptied the whole drink on this guy.

"Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing which you can turn on is the microwave hun." I returned his infamous smirk.

He glared at me.
"You know what's the height of stupidity?" He asked me. Height of stupidity?
Before I can reply he continued
"Well never mind , it might take you forever to even figure out what the question is . How tall are you? Your height is same as stupidity." Now he took a drink from a girl walking by and poured half of the drink on me.